Pukkelpop 2021

2 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Are QOTSA an option?

They were on it but from what I’ve heard, they are out. It is quite impossible for them to tour with all restrictions. But I can be wrong.
For a lot of the bands it is too expensive to only do a couple shows this summer. 

Edited by Ken19
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ken19 said:

They were on it but from what I’ve heard, they are out. It is quite impossible for them to tour with all restrictions. 
For a lot of the bands it is too expensive to only do a couple shows this summer. 

There goes my ticket for DCODE down the dumpster… 😞

9 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Or is it a tricky tactic to sell tickets for 2022...now they sold some tickets to postpone the festival to 2022?! I don't doubt...

No, it is not intentional, when they announced to start selling tickets the line up was looking good. But when they wanted to announce the first batch of names some artists already didn’t gave their permission. Not a good sign. 

Edited by Ken19

11 minutes ago, gigi21 said:

And another summer is going without festivals... 😞

Crazy how the country that's got the highest level of infections currently will probably be the one with the most festivals this year (UK)

this will probably be our back up should Pukkelpop not go ahead or we don't get tickets. Gonna be a bit cold though, late September in Glasgow!

Róisín Murphy and Kelis added to Playground Festival line-up |  HeraldScotland

Edited by DDave
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DDave said:

Crazy how the country that's got the highest level of infections currently will probably be the one with the most festivals this year (UK)

this will probably be our back up should Pukkelpop not go ahead or we don't get tickets. Gonna be a bit cold though, late September in Glasgow!

The original lineup for this was the best f the summer, its a bit shocking now apart from Friday. 

images.jpeg

Edited by thetime

47 minutes ago, DDave said:

I'd love to come back to UK, I would gladly go to Wide Awake in London in early September and Manchester Psych Fest the day after but now rules would still impose 10 days quarantine for me before moving freely, and probably some other restriction coming back to Italy 😔
I don't have much hopes on this summer, I think I'll only attend to some small events here in Italy

7 minutes ago, Jochen said:

If international bands are cancelling, PKP can go for a 80% Belgian edition? I hope this is the plan? 

Can imagine the usual suspects will be there - Oscar & The Wolf, Bazart, Charlotte De Witte, Amelie Lens, 2manyDJ's/Soulwax, Blackwave, Charlotte Adigery etc. Can you get enough of them for a 66k festival though?

There will be plenty of other European acts available (guarantee there'll be a Kalkbrenner or maybe both of them this year). From what's been said it's the UK and US acts who will be in their lesser numbers this year.

Edited by DDave

I start to wondering if there will be concert from UK and EU band in 2021. All band postpone their tour to 2022. But do you think the situation will be better during winter and spring 2022 (about travel restrictions).

I think there will be gig but only from artist who live in the country where they come from (only Belgium band in Belgium, same in Netherlands, France,...)