Pukkelpop 2021

14 hours ago, Heisenberg pkp said:

Plans have changed if pukkelpop is going to happen. The festival is going to be smaller.

Smaller than Lowlands? Because they're aiming for the exact same capacity. And a full, traditional sized lineup. 

The last Lowlands tickets sold out in no less than 3 seconds (!), which is crazy by the way. There's a lot of demand. 

Edited by lighthouse

12 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Smaller than Lowlands? Because they're aiming for the exact same capacity. And a full, traditional sized lineup. 

The last Lowlands tickets sold out in no less than 3 seconds (!), which is crazy by the way. There's a lot of demand. 

What Lowlands and DTRH are aiming for seems a lot of wishful thinking. I hope it will happen in a normal size, but I doubt it. 

Pukkelpop will be smaller. What already was the plan for months. Just like RW. I think there will be no closed tenthstages, but minimum 3 stages could happen (main stage, open marquee, open boiler?).

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Ken19 said:

What Lowlands and DTRH are aiming for seems a lot of wishful thinking. I hope it will happen in a normal size, but I doubt it. 

Pukkelpop will be smaller. What already was the plan for months. Just like RW. I think there will be no closed tenthstages, but minimum 3 stages could happen (main stage, open marquee, open boiler?).

The booth is already outdoors and has the cheapest line up of them all so id expect that to stay as well. 

Lowlands has the big tents that dont have closed sides to it. Maybe something like that could work? 

• Upvote 1

Also Off Festival (Poland) confirmed August '21 dates and will start revealing names during the next days and Paredes de Coura's Director (Portugal) said that 2021 program is almost ready and he will announce it soon, being very confident the festival to happen as Portugal reached zero deaths this week and will end its Emergency State tomorrow.

PdC website is currently offline so I'm expecting a big update by them very soon.

How are your feels during these days?

Edited by gigi21

2 hours ago, visdave34 said:

Oya isn't officially canceled yet, right? Given their statement last week.

not officially yet but surely it will be soon, as it always shares most of the lineup with WOW and Flow (both officially canceled). The three of them always take place in the same weekend and I honestly cannot imagine only one festival going on in Scandinavia that weekend.

Edited by gigi21

41 minutes ago, DDave said:

From what I've read, it would include visitors from the UK. We'll know more tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, DDave said:

Seems to confirm 10k

They actually didn't mention a maximum capacity, no idea where this (Dutch, not Belgian) newspaper got that number.

But this is so typically Belgian... Without an idea regarding maximum capacity, Pukkelpop and co are still not able to properly start announcing and selling tickets...

Edit: Chokri just said they're going for 60k visitors.

Edited by Dietediet
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dietediet said:

They actually didn't mention a maximum capacity, no idea where this (Dutch, not Belgian) newspaper got that number.

But this is so typically Belgian... Without an idea regarding maximum capacity, Pukkelpop and co are still not able to properly start announcing and selling tickets...

Chokri assumes full capacity, 66.000 visitors, or no Pukkelpop at all. I think they'll announce something soon enough now.