Pukkelpop 2021

We have names for Lowlands!

We had the Opposites at the last Pukkelpop so they won't be there assuming we do get a Pukkelpop.

Expected Caribiou, Shame,  Noisia, Denzel Curry, Georgia & Pendulum all to be there.

Foals moved their tour to next year so doesn't look like they're playing as they were on the 1st poster for LL last year.

It's obviously a slimmed down poster, and not a massively brilliant one, but its a poster. I think if we do get names it'll only be the Chems headlining from that lot (potential Aurora guest slot?) . Yungblud will have a high slot on the main if he's announced - Dua Lipa sub?

Plenty of decent names - shame, working mens club, altin gun etc.

Suddenly feeling very optimistic.

• Like 2

Just now, DDave said:

We have names for Lowlands!

We had the Opposites at the last Pukkelpop so they won't be there assuming we do get a Pukkelpop.

Expected Caribiou, Shame,  Noisia, Denzel Curry, Georgia & Pendulum all to be there.

Foals moved their tour to next year so doesn't look like they're playing as they were on the 1st poster for LL last year.

It's obviously a slimmed down poster, and not a massively brilliant one, but its a poster. I think if we do get names it'll only be the Chems headlining from that lot (potential Aurora guest slot?) . Yungblud will have a high slot on the main if he's announced - Dua Lipa sub?

Plenty of decent names - shame, working mens club, altin gun etc.

Suddenly feeling very optimistic.

Yungblud is doing one of the Werchter days...

2 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Yungblud is doing one of the Werchter days...

Ah, thought I'd seen that. 

Seen him anyway 🙂

Lowlands names - Altın Gün, Amelie Lens, Arlo Parks, AURORA, Balthazar, Bazart, Bendik Giske, Biig Piig, Caribou, Cavetown, The Chemical Brothers, Cleopatrick, Declan McKenna, Denzel Curry, Droeloe, Dry Cleaning, Eefje de Visser, Ezra Collective, Fatima Yamaha, Franc Moody, Froukje, Georgia, Goldlink, Gotu Jim, Heilung, Igorrr, Imanu, Jack Garratt, Joe & the Shitboys, Kaytranada, Kelly Lee Owens, Kevin & The Animals, KOFFEE, Liam Gallagher, Mirella Kroes, Moses Boyd, Murdock, Noisia DJ Set, Noord Nederlands Orkest, Nova Twins, Octo Octa b2b Eris Drew, Oliver Tree, The Opposites, Orla Gartland, Palaye Royale, Pendulum Trinity, S10, shame, Sleaford Mods, slowthai, Typhoon, Working Men's Club, YUNGBLUD and Yves Tumor.

this was the LL poster from last year so missing BMTH, Ben Klock, Chromatics, Die Antwoord, Duboiza Kolektiv, Fever 333, Fjaak live, Foals, Hollywood Vampires, John Talabot, Jpeg Mafia, Glass Animals, Half Moon Run, Lewis Capaldi, London Grammar, Michael Kiwanuka, Nu Guinea Live band, Parquet Courts, Pat Thomas, Rex Orange County, Sam Fender, Soulwax, Stormzy, Tash Sultana, Teskey Brothers, Tom Walker, Trippie Reid

They will have saved a fortune on some of those bands fees.

Lowlands Festival reveals first 55 artists for this year's edition

4 minutes ago, DDave said:

this was the LL poster from last year so missing BMTH, Ben Klock, Chromatics, Die Antwoord, Duboiza Kolektiv, Fever 333, Fjaak live, Foals, Hollywood Vampires, John Talabot, Jpeg Mafia, Glass Animals, Half Moon Run, Lewis Capaldi, London Grammar, Michael Kiwanuka, Nu Guinea Live band, Parquet Courts, Pat Thomas, Rex Orange County, Sam Fender, Soulwax, Stormzy, Tash Sultana, Teskey Brothers, Tom Walker, Trippie Reid

They will have saved a fortune on some of those bands fees.

Lowlands Festival reveals first 55 artists for this year's edition

It doesn’t work like that. Only if the band cancelled the tour they could save the fee. Most of the time they already paid a part of the fee, and the band will do the show some of the next years because they postponed their tour.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, misterplow said:

So Lowlands will be having a full festival, no scaled down version.

Wonder if Pukkelpop will be doing the same (with the same amount of stages, etc). Guess we'll be hearing about them soon, as they've been awfully quiet. 

It will surprise me if Lowlands can go ahead full scale. 

1 minute ago, Ken19 said:

It will surprise me if Lowlands can go ahead full scale. 

Well it's been sold out so they're not expecting less people on the field or am I wrong? Or will they do a new ticket sale for this edition? Can't imagine any of the ticket holders wanting to hand in theirs for this years edition... 

10 minutes ago, misterplow said:

Well it's been sold out so they're not expecting less people on the field or am I wrong? Or will they do a new ticket sale for this edition? Can't imagine any of the ticket holders wanting to hand in theirs for this years edition... 

I mean amount of acts and stages. 

4 hours ago, misterplow said:

So Lowlands will be having a full festival, no scaled down version.

Wonder if Pukkelpop will be doing the same (with the same amount of stages, etc). Guess we'll be hearing about them soon, as they've been awfully quiet. 

Pukkelpop will do the same. They are going for a festival in its usually form.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1