Pukkelpop 2021

On 8/18/2020 at 10:22 AM, DDave said:

Oyas first names are in for 2021. Can't remember if Bon Iver was likely for Pukkelpop this year or not but certainly puts them in the mix for next year. 

33 degrees in Hasselt this Thursday, which would have been pre party day.

Fuck you, Covid-19.

He cancelled... that sounds maybe too hard. But he blew the deal off before they could announce. Bonny and Belgian majors, not a good match. Maybe 2021?

Edited by Ken19
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, johnybegood said:

Once that Ken has "confirmed" that Chemical Brothers and Editors will headline (or co-headline) PKP'21, do you think that another "not modern headliner" as QOTSA can be booked? Are these 3 names attractive for the PKP 18-years old population? I am not sure about that...

I think There would still be enough space to book 3-4 co-heads for young people

• Upvote 1

On 9/2/2020 at 7:53 PM, gigi21 said:

@Ken19 what about bands that already played PKP19?
E.g. IDLES tent was full in 2019 and they'll be touring with a new, more awaited, album (and doing European Festivals during August '21)

They were supposed to play an unannounced festival in Belgium in 2020. There will they play in 2021 and maybe + Werchter. It was always the strategy to let them come back in 2021 (when there was no corona). 

• Upvote 1

On 9/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, johnybegood said:

Once that Ken has "confirmed" that Chemical Brothers and Editors will headline (or co-headline) PKP'21, do you think that another "not modern headliner" as QOTSA can be booked? Are these 3 names attractive for the PKP 18-years old population? I am not sure about that...

It would be weird if Qotsa would not be there. They are a headliner that will get the 30+ people to pkp. And a lot of them. That is exactly what Pkp needs. 
So you can write them down. It looks to me that they are 99% sure. This was the sort of headliner they were missing in 2020 (there were no major headliners like i said before, Editors, but that was not exactly their first choice).

• Upvote 2