Best DJ Set

Bisque

I can imagine @bennyhana22now furiously writing a list looking at it, re-writing, re-ordering  :)

I have been to some great sets. Many I have no idea who they are, which I like.

Loads from in the 90's in the big dance tent. one that sticks is2 Many Djs in the big Dance tent and of course it going off when 9 to 5 was dropped. Otherwise think I am shocking what I saw and spat a load of time over there around that time

Used to love all the little sound systems that sprung around the sight and of Course going off to the travellers site to dance the night/morning away

6 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I loved Car Cox’s mammoth Disco house set in the glade on Saturday afternoon last year. Mainly because of the circumstances, with the heat being about 35 degrees it was a great place to chill and listen to some uplifting tunes. The set isn’t available anywhere, I’ve asked the glade and they reckon it wasn’t recorded.

There is a playlist on Spotify that someone has put together from what they remember.

1 hour ago, Johnnyseven said:

There is a playlist on Spotify that someone has put together from what they remember.

Yeah I’ve seen that, but it hasn’t got many on it. There is a reddit about it with a few different links but not much.

For anyone who is interested the closest I’ve come across are his Disco house sets at burning man, definitely some overlap with a lot of the tunes I remember him playing:

2 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Yeah I’ve seen that, but it hasn’t got many on it. There is a reddit about it with a few different links but not much.

For anyone who is interested the closest I’ve come across are his Disco house sets at burning man, definitely some overlap with a lot of the tunes I remember him playing:

He's been quite active while on lockdown posting live videos to Facebook, i'm sure he's done a disco/soul one. They might be in conjunction with Beatport so they may be up on there.

Hybrid at the original Glade stage, when it had it's back to the other stage. 

Sasha and Nick Warren B2B 2002

Sasha at various places - loved his set in Unfairground in the rain and the last hour of Sasha and Digweed couple of years ago was pure joy - that crowd...