Pilton Party 2020 (will it happen)

drunk pumpkin

What do we think. Will there be a Pilton Party held this year?

As this could be the closest I get to thinking I'm in Glastonbury this year does anyone know if there will be one?

Or is the Pilton Party only ever held in a festival year?

On the off chance there is one who would you want?

I'd be happy with anyone!

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It would be a helluva big surprise if you weren’t doing that😁

ive only been the once AC ... but it will now become an annual trip and feature on my calendar , last year we got them from the farm quite last min but dont see there being any left if it were to happen ( yes its a very long shot ) im becoming less fearful for next year as time goes on ...

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive only been the once AC ... but it will now become an annual trip and feature on my calendar , last year we got them from the farm quite last min but dont see there being any left if it were to happen ( yes its a very long shot ) im becoming less fearful for next year as time goes on ...

Must look out that picture I have of someone with a pyramid hat😉

1 hour ago, pilton digger said:

Fully aware I am pissing into the wind as every year but I'll say it anyway, Pilton Party is supposed to be for the local area.

And coach tickets are supposed to help the environment but that doesn’t stop people getting coaches from nowhere near where they live.

1 hour ago, pilton digger said:

Fully aware I am pissing into the wind as every year but I'll say it anyway, Pilton Party is supposed to be for the local area.

Totally understand that but wasn’t it the case last year that the tickets didn’t sell out and those left were released for general sale on see tickets? 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Totally understand that but wasn’t it the case last year that the tickets didn’t sell out and those left were released for general sale on see tickets? 

This is very true! Pilton Digger is far more knowledgeable than me! It originally it started  As a thank you after party for the locals for their support of the festival despite the disruption! I guess it kinda grew into something bigger!