Anyone Else Just Gonna Do Glastonbury Anyway?

chatty

Just been watching Haim on The Other Stage.  Fantastic!  Just heading up to Lost Horizons Sauna now for a sauna and freshen up shower(if only this was actually possible!).  Then I'm heading down to The Pyramid Stage to watch Bryan Wilson at 7pm!

Edited by music fan

I think the only thing I ever hoped for from Glasthomebury was that it might touch 1% of the real thing? And with friends and family in a garden decked out for the festival, and sets from the real thing playing, I think we maybe scraped past 1% - I really enjoyed it. This little part of the festival was better than no festival. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blutarsky said:

We had a bit of rain but have been able to shelter effectively in William’s Green (the gazebo). 

7671D3E9-0AEB-48FD-BAAF-B933046FBE80.jpeg

Now that’s a proper Glastonbury. It’s just not right if there’s no mud and rain. 

Charm x

Edited by Charm
Drunk posting

8 hours ago, blutarsky said:

I think the only thing I ever hoped for from Glasthomebury was that it might touch 1% of the real thing? And with friends and family in a garden decked out for the festival, and sets from the real thing playing, I think we maybe scraped past 1% - I really enjoyed it. This little part of the festival was better than no festival. 

That's great, worth the effort you put into it. I think having a fair amount of the BBC Glastonbury output to choose from has helped as well.

The Ridge and Furlough is set up (I stole that name from somebody on here)

I’m not really serving Carslberg, I’m just trying to recreate that authentic festival feel.

Glastonbury channel blasting out of speaker and tv to the left. Currently enjoying Rex Orange County

2DDA8820-9949-4284-A45B-6DF92163B22B.jpeg

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Tonight was really good. It makes up for feeling flat as fuck yesterday. 
Stormzy and Lizzy are smashing tonight. 

2DEC700E-68FE-4B4C-9212-26FC01FA4C29.jpeg

Best use of available real estate there mate.

Well done.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Same. The sun even came out in Glasgow around 7 and my neighbours came down for some drinks in the shared garden. Glitter, cider, Glasto sets. I think it was more than 1% 🙂

IMG-20200626-WA0021.jpg

Wow!  What a Glasto this is this year!  Absolutely bloody loving it to bits!

After watching Brian Wilson last night, I then went on to watch Elbow, and then over to The Other Stage at 11:30 to watch Orbital.  Was tired and bleary eyed but was dancing away to their awesome set!  At 1am when it finished, I went back to my tent to crash for the night. I slept very well!

Started today with a freshen up shower and a few hours sauna and sunbathing up at Lost Horizons Sauna.  What a place that is!  Have just watched P J Harvey down at the Pyramid Stage.  Absolutely fanbloodytastic!  And am now heading over to The Other Stage to watch Lady Gaga!  After that I might go up to Sam's Sauna for a bit and for another freshen up shower.  It is bloody hot!  Then tonight I'll be going to watch The Killers probably, and then ending the night watching The Chemical Brothers.  

Absolutely fantastic Glasto this is, this year!!!

Edited by music fan