Anyone Else Just Gonna Do Glastonbury Anyway?

chatty

Started work on the build today, although holding off doing too much until the rain that’s forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning has passed. 
Mainly just did groundwork’s on the site, i.e. mowing the lawn and re-pointing some of the paving. 
I did get some fairy lights up and the first of the flags as a tester of my poles - will hold off on the tie dyed ones until after the rain. 
Also got the first of the signs up - quite pleased with it. 
On the negative side, I discovered our gazebo which has done many a garden party is now dead. It took a battering from the wind when acting as a smoking area on the decking back in October. RIP gazebo. 

E7F0C99B-9EDC-47D6-A2F9-0D393D0EB810.jpeg

12 hours ago, Neil said:

For the full Glastonbury effect, is anyone making a big Yorkshire pudding and throwing it on the ground?

(the slaughter wants a credit for coming up with that)

Yep but mini Auntie Bessie versions, but just as slippery underfoot. Also going to get as many paper plates with half eaten chips on scattered about the garden. Gonna be fun!