Anyone Else Just Gonna Do Glastonbury Anyway?

chatty

2 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Yes, it’s got YouTube built in so was thinking of doing exactly that... and then I started thinking it would be cool if I could customise it somehow 

You could make a Glastonbury video and upload to YouTube and play on loop

1 hour ago, morph100 said:

You could make a Glastonbury video and upload to YouTube and play on loop

I think I found the answer:

https://www.visualzstudio.com

Will need to run it on a separate laptop but this is incredible and free. Need to work out how to use it properly, but you can search for images and gifs and it automatically loads of them up for you. I typed in Glastonbury and it loaded up loads of gifs and which change in time to the music, and you can add individual effects to each scene. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I think I found the answer:

https://www.visualzstudio.com

Will need to run it on a separate laptop but this is incredible and free. Need to work out how to use it properly, but you can search for images and gifs and it automatically loads of them up for you. I typed in Glastonbury and it loaded up loads of gifs and which change in time to the music, and you can add individual effects to each scene. 

Thanks this will definately be of use :) 

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thanks this will definately be of use :) 

It’s brilliant, takes a bit of working out and getting used to but there are endless possibilities. You can add text to every scene and customise how the text behaves. You can even add live web cam/camera shots in. 

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

21 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

It’s brilliant, takes a bit of working out and getting used to but there are endless possibilities. You can add text to every scene and customise how the text behaves. You can even add live web cam/camera shots in. 

might be a bit technical for my computer abilities but I will take a look all the same :) 

4 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Can you create and share?

1 hour ago, Helsbels said:

Just this very second mentioned skittles vodka. Just done a massive Amazon order for Glasto arts and crafts next weekend

I have just done a restock after running out of ribbon and glue. Also ordered a spherical object after failing at papier-mâché this afternoon. 

Beans On Toast doing a livestream now and mentioned He’s playing live from an empty Clapham Grand on Glasto Thursday. Part of a whole evening from there. Got me thinking: do you think Michael and Emily might get the odd act to play isolation sets? Would need to be out of the public line of sight. 

You're all so much more creative than me!! I expect I'll just watch it on telly and get pissed and zoom call my glast-fam :lol: I'm looking forward to it tho, I'm gonna dress up in my festival clothes, glitter for face / legs etc. I've got some pink glitter spray for my hair :) 

I'm looking forward to it really but writing this I did have a tiny little tear hahaha I'm such a wet lettuce!!

Yesterday was the the Tenth (i think) 3 Daft Monkeys live stream set and the tenth time my wife and i have danced in the garden with a big cider and other enhancements. 

They are such a lift and have remained so positive through all of the darkness of the last 3 months.  Give them a go on their Facebook at 15:30 on  a Sunday

More of the same as long as this situation continues from our perspective.  It doesn’t take much of an excuse to pour a heck’s and have a dance. It’s important to keep dancing and smiling.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

If people have suggestions for home made glasto decorations please share! Currently lacking any creative ideas!

have a look at the my post a couple up or try Greenfields craft on Twitter if you have it .... theres some good stuff on there .... maybe bin painting ... or cushion making are some common ones on here of late 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

If people have suggestions for home made glasto decorations please share! Currently lacking any creative ideas!

I’ve got a huge cardboard box that I’m going to break down and then roll into a large tube. 
And then make myself a ribbon tower, complete with acorn fence post topper that I found in the shed. Not quite onion shaped but it’ll do!

F1C5146D-8FAF-472E-B420-D283FDA3E45E.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Skelts said:

I’ve got a huge cardboard box that I’m going to break down and then roll into a large tube. 
And then make myself a ribbon tower, complete with acorn fence post topper that I found in the shed. Not quite onion shaped but it’ll do!

F1C5146D-8FAF-472E-B420-D283FDA3E45E.jpeg

Mine was based on top of a 2litre fizzy drink bottle ... which enabled me to glue some led strips to the inside ... and once the ribbons are glued on the outside looks quite effective lit up ...