Anyone Else Just Gonna Do Glastonbury Anyway?

chatty

19 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

Out of interest does anyone know if you can share these type of files on here

exactly as you've done - it works for me.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

exactly as you've done - it works for me.

“getting an error message saying these are unavailable. “

Thanks for getting back to me.  Can you download the files in my message on the previous page (the long drop recording? It seems that others couldn’t. 

23 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

“getting an error message saying these are unavailable. “

Thanks for getting back to me.  Can you download the files in my message on the previous page (the long drop recording? It seems that others couldn’t. 

yeah, it worked for me downloading from the post of yours i replied to.

I'd guess that you need to fully re-load the page for it to work for you; it might not work if the post it's attached to is loaded via AJAX (which is when extra content is displayed without the whole page being reloaded).

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive just found some from about 3 years ago I had left .... should be ok :) .... skittles I think 

Hummm that will either be horrible or amazing, update us once you have tried

Anybody know of any decent free editable visualisation software?

I want to make something to go on a TV to go behind my DJ stuff (some Glastonbury imagery etc)

I just downloaded TRAPP which would work especially as you can use the mic on your phone, but if I cast it to the TV it will be mobile phone shaped and look shit (I’ve got one of those cables that mirrors your iPhone) Unless I’m missing a way to get it full screen on the TV?

I could use the browser on the TV to run something web based, but I couldn’t link it to the music.. which isn’t the end of the world

My MacBook will be in use running serato. Don’t want to pay for serato video as I’d never use it.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

6 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I want to make something to go on a TV to go behind my DJ stuff (some Glastonbury imagery etc)

I just downloaded TRAPP which would work especially as you can use the mic on your phone, but if I cast it to the TV it will be mobile phone shaped and look shit (I’ve got one of those cables that mirrors your iPhone) Unless I’m missing a way to get it full screen on the TV?

I could use the browser on the TV to run something web based, but I couldn’t link it to the music.. which isn’t the end of the world

My MacBook will be in use running serato. Don’t want to pay for serato video as I’d never use it.

I know it’s not free but what about an Apple TV box ? 

17 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I thought that, or as an alternative I've got a roku stick somewhere which I think you can cast to, but this particular app is just iPhone based and doesn’t go landscape, so I’m guessing I’d have the same problem? 

yep just tried it and it was something like tha....t although if left it didnt show the phone outline ... is it possible to change the tv resolution or something like that to get it full screen ?

46 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Can you not put MacBook on telly as a second screen and run two apps, laptop screen for serato and Tv screen for the visualisations?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/music/muse3aa39574/mac

46 minutes ago, Smashed Heron said:

Wow, can someone send me a recording of the noise of a door slamming to a rancid shit hole? Wanna have a cool party with grapefruit vodka in my garden. Friends say I'm kooky, I prefer to say a maverick. Lol! Can't wait to pitch my tent and don my wellies, ciders at the ready 🤟

Whatever makes you happy pal 

• Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, Smashed Heron said:

Wow, can someone send me a recording of the noise of a door slamming to a rancid shit hole? Wanna have a cool party with grapefruit vodka in my garden. Friends say I'm kooky, I prefer to say a maverick. Lol! Can't wait to pitch my tent and don my wellies, ciders at the ready 🤟

I don’t believe you have friends, seeing as you have a strange aversion to people having fun in their gardens with their friends and family.

Its especially odd seeing as right now having fun in someone’s garden makes up about 50% what we can do for entertainment. 

7 hours ago, Neil said:

yeah, it worked for me downloading from the post of yours i replied to.

I'd guess that you need to fully re-load the page for it to work for you; it might not work if the post it's attached to is loaded via AJAX (which is when extra content is displayed without the whole page being reloaded).

👍