What’s Your Oldest/Favourite Festival Or Band Memorabilia?

Bisque

As the title of the thread says? Currently wearing a Reading 2002 t-shirt which was given to me.

I couldn’t afford merch when I first started going to gigs & festivals but bought a fake Reading 2006 t-shirt on the way to the train station.

First band t-shirt must be either a Hospital Records or Enter Shikari.

Best bit of memorabilia probably my two light up Coldplay wristbands from Emirates show & Glasto.

I’m really bored.

The Blur t-shirt is one of my fave items, I seem to recall buying that at their Astoria gig in early 1991.

Quite partial to the Curve and Depeche Mode ones as well

I love my Glastonbury 2010 t-shirt as well

IMG_5739-848x643.jpg

On 4/20/2020 at 9:49 PM, Fred Zepplin said:

This is my old Screamadelica t-shirt that had a few holes in it. Rather than getting rid of it my wife has just made it into a romper for my son. It would have been worn at this years festival, hopefully my wife can adjust it so he can wear it next year instead.

E2EBD358-0989-4FE9-9CCB-4C30F077509F.jpeg

This is such a cool idea!! 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Somewhere I have my T shirt from Glastonbury 1998. I appear to have expanded too much for it though. 

I know that feeling. I had a few of the old Carter t-shirts from the mid 90s. Not been able to wear them for quite some time

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If only there was a chant amongst the Carter USM fanbase that applied to that sort of situation.

When I get drunk, I've taken to listening to Shoppers Paradise on repeat and marvelling at how prescient the (awesome) lyrics are.

4 hours ago, philipsteak said:

I know that feeling. I had a few of the old Carter t-shirts from the mid 90s. Not been able to wear them for quite some time

They've been re-releasing some of the old shirts over the last couple of years. 

2 hours ago, Homer said:

Is it covered in mud?

No, but the base of the little calor gas stove we took is, since it got put away in the shed without being washed. 
Stove still works, it's just a backup now though as have two better ones.