Harry styles

Leyrulion

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

That is a fucking awful cover, it's almost as bad as...

James Arthur | Official Website

My favourite Stan account is still on their almost daily campaign to get him at Glastonbury despite the fact she doesn't have a ticket. 

9 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

What here are you suggesting is an April fools? Zoe Ball suggesting he might be playing glasto? 

Hmm not sure you know how April fools works if so 

@squirrelarmy has been on a bit of rampage the past few months after discovering Glastonbury books modern pop.

That interview sounds like fuck all tbh as I’m sure Zoe is the kind who throws Glastonbury at every act with surrounding dates as she just loves the place. Maybe I’m wrong and Mystic Matt is on it once again, but I’m really not expecting him to be there based on what was said there.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

That interview sounds like fuck all tbh as I’m sure Zoe is the kind who throws Glastonbury at every act with surrounding dates as she just loves the place. Maybe I’m wrong and Mystic Matt is on it once again, but I’m really not expecting him to be there based on what was said there.

There has to be a regular listener to her show on here who can confirm this

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Him laughing and the interview abruptly ending is a bit sus tho. It’s not like when she asked Liam and he replied with the “I’d love to but I’m not”.

9 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Someone says or posts something stupid and unlikely and gullible people believe it. 🤔

It would have made sense as an April Fools if she’d announced that Harry Styles is playing. Certainly not the way in which she did it.

2 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

On the. April fools bit, Zoe asked Nile Rodgers yesterday something along the lines of if he would be playing in a English field in the countryside.

I think she's going to be asking that question to anyone who's on the show & has any live dates coming up tbh.

Is Nile available to guest with Diana (I haven’t checked the dates)

3 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I feel like there would be a lot more posts about her interviews on here if she did. 

Yeah I did consider this, although how many acts does she actually get on who have dates that line up like Harry’s do that she can ask about? 

But yeah, maybe there’s more to it and she was giving a big hint. I quite like Harry, reckon I would go see him, and more than anything love the idea of a massive Pyramid secret set, so sign me up if he does end up playing. 

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

A big booking, but aside from two catchy tracks the rest of his stuff is complete meh. Style over substance. 

I see what you did there.

after hearing that interview... i would put my chips on that he's playing, there's no other reason to even mention the festival, let alone push it twice, Zoe knows something, or it's a great WUM, which, if anything would be better.

Saying that i have no skin in the game and as much as i enjoyed his Stormzy collab 'fuck Boris' a few years ago wouldn't see the lad if he was playing, just seemed super suss.