Jump to content

Rock Werchter 2021


The_Preach
 Share

Recommended Posts

As one who questioned the refund policy I felt I should write and say well done to Ticketmaster on the refund. I applied for the refund yesterday morning and received notification of my full refund payment from PayPal a couple of hours later. No bother whatsoever. Really slick process. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Kendrick comes along with the Gorillaz, if they go on separate days it will be a disillusionment of the line-up.
There is a lot of good band to announce to put on the line-up since The Strokes, The Killers, Tame Impala, Placebo, King of Leon, Faith No more, London Grammar, Foals, Parcels ... etc ... now Kendrick so no Saturday !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, everest said:

When China makes money on "deadly" virus 😂😂😂

And they have pool party while we can't have normal concert in 2020 year.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/18/asia/wuhan-water-park-party-intl-hnk/index.html

Hey people, stop watching tv and stop reading newspapers and then we could have festivals next year

120995227_3629165333813418_9115005327851558831_n.jpg

Tin Foil Hat Weird Al – notes from a chair

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

U

4 hours ago, everest said:

When China makes money on "deadly" virus 😂😂😂

And they have pool party while we can't have normal concert in 2020 year.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/18/asia/wuhan-water-park-party-intl-hnk/index.html

Hey people, stop watching tv and stop reading newspapers and then we could have festivals next year

120995227_3629165333813418_9115005327851558831_n.jpg

please keep this for your facebook conspiracy group and lets talk about music at this forum.

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, everest said:

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

Any comment? @Gossard @Jefb and others?

So the district nurse andmidwife  should quarantine then with all the pregnant ladies and vulnerable people. Because that midwife might have a sons who lives at home and that plays football on weekends. And how will those nurses that work in hospitals take the train to the hospital? Oh ...they'll have to live in the hospital as well? Bit naive to think there are just two groups of people that are never in (indirect) contact. What's next ...you won't allow people in wheelchairs to attend Werchter, so you can enjoy it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, everest said:

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

Any comment? @Gossard @Jefb and others?

 

Image tagged in morgan freeman - Imgflip

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, everest said:

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

Any comment? @Gossard @Jefb and others?

The problem is that everyone could be vulnerable. That´s the reason we all have to quarantine. First of all, the people in nursing homes did got infected, because of infected nurses. And when the hospitals get overwhelmed, a lot of people that could´ve been safed, will die. Did you already forgot about Italy with their corridors full of dying people. 

 

8 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

I remembered Rage Against the Machine now, is that possible?

Think they rescheduled the old dates 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Ale said:

Ok drunk confession at 3:37, if covid disappears i want GIGI D'AGOSTINO as dance closure or here or at pukkelpop

 

Italian friends spread the word, why paul kalbrenner etc yes and our gigi no

I do remember a closing sunset at Sziget '18 and me and a friend were walking down an almost dismantled main stage area when from outta nowhere L'Amour Toujours rumbled through space and time and it hit me like a train. Why that happened? Was that really necessary? Was I expecting that? No, no and no, but yet that was a moment of weird bliss I've experienced at a festival

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I find it absolutely hilarious that someone thinks that one distinct Chinese product (or even a wide variety of face masks) is worth more than the incredible mass of Chinese mass-produced exports that are not selling at all, or at a reduced rate, because of this global pandemic. 

I mean kind of grossly hilarious, but super funny indeed. The mental gymnastics it takes to consider like 1/64th of the issue while ignoring the other 63/64th... wow. Perhaps also a flat earther?

*Also, hilarious, I just noticed my reputation has dropped to negative because one Massive Attack fan went and downvoted all my posts after I called them out for skipping Mad Cool two years ago. What a weirdo.*

Edited by SonicSleuth
Hilarity.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2020 at 3:38 AM, Ale said:

Ok drunk confession at 3:37, if covid disappears i want GIGI D'AGOSTINO as dance closure or here or at pukkelpop

 

Italian friends spread the word, why paul kalbrenner etc yes and our gigi no

I would take Gigi over Paul in a heartbeat

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...