• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, every artist that day had no problem to wear a bracelet. Even Icons like Depeche Mode. But the manager from 30 seconds to Mars refused this. Something that does not happen that often. Jared Leto

Totally no effect. The only events that have effect are Pinkpop and BKS. Pinkpop because they are partners and they announce some acts the same time. BKS because they sometimes share an important

If this was true, which it isn’t, then fucking  hell is rock music in a dire place right now.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, misterplow said:

Excellent news! Can't see RW NOT booking Kendrick now.

This could save the festival for me. Gorillaz were never a good replacement for Kenny in the first place. 

Hope for all Kendrick fans that he'll be at RW 2021, but don't think it's a done deal. They've spent part of the budget on other artists, has to fit his schedule and the RW schedule. He's not just there waiting for RW to pick him off the shelf and dust him off.

2 hours ago, Judithmt said:

Hope for all Kendrick fans that he'll be at RW 2021, but don't think it's a done deal. They've spent part of the budget on other artists, has to fit his schedule and the RW schedule. He's not just there waiting for RW to pick him off the shelf and dust him off.

Budget is not the problem.

5 hours ago, EV123 said:

Didn't expect this news about Kendrick anymore, but I'm preparing myself already for a huge disappointment. They booked Gorillaz as replacement (which is in my opinion no worthy replacement (although I love them) as it is another repetition and because their prime is already more than 10 years behind us). Maybe behind RHCP? Royal Blood is not worth it to be a co-headliner, so there should be a possibility for an extra name on that day. 

For me that day only the Placebo is missing.