Rock Werchter 2021

The_Preach

2 hours ago, Ohad said:

I noticed the official statement on RW website does not offer ticket holders a refund, only to postpone to 2022 or to get Ticketmaster credit. How come? There was a refund option for the 2021 edition 

Maybe, thats a heads up on the way things are going to be in the future with ticket agencies wanting to give credits as opposed to refunds. I rolled my Madcool tickets over from 2020 to 2021 and they were offering refunds on 2020 tickets. I doubt that festival will take place this year and not sure how keen I will  be to roll over  again in to 2022. I bought my tickets at ticketmaster.es, as UK based a spanish ticketmaster credit would not be very useful so may well end up rolling again if that is all that is on offer.

2 minutes ago, Dales said:

Maybe, thats a heads up on the way things are going to be in the future with ticket agencies wanting to give credits as opposed to refunds. I rolled my Madcool tickets over from 2020 to 2021 and they were offering refunds on 2020 tickets. I doubt that festival will take place this year and not sure how keen I will  be to roll over  again in to 2022. I bought my tickets at ticketmaster.es, as UK based a spanish ticketmaster credit would not be very useful so may well end up rolling again if that is all that is on offer.

Wouldn't it be more advantageous for ticket agencies to give refunds rather than credits? You don't get your service charge back on refunds.

4 minutes ago, thetime said:

Wouldn't it be more advantageous for ticket agencies to give refunds rather than credits? You don't get your service charge back on refunds.

True. However if you get a refund you can take what they refund someplace else and spend it there. With a credit you have to use it  back with ticketmaster. Also the website suggests that you may have to use it for festivals/gigs at the same venue. It will be interesting to see how it plays out as they may be pusing people along a credit route when other options are available.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Dales said:

True. However if you get a refund you can take what they refund someplace else and spend it there. With a credit you have to use it  back with ticketmaster. Also the website suggests that you may have to use it for festivals/gigs at the same venue. It will be interesting to see how it plays out as they may be pusing people along a credit route when other options are available.

Good point.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:35 AM, Daniel Ferreira said:

Can this pharmacy sell you intelligence?

They are more intelligent in cases how the situation will go than the most of the people here who are just refusing to face the reality of the situation. They know how the procedure with vaccine will go on for sure.

And this info this person got from Uni teacher, surely they are all idiots.

Edited by Festcrazy
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, Festcrazy said:

They are more intelligent in cases how the situation will go than the most of the people here who are just refusing to face the reality of the situation. They know how the procedure with vaccine will go on for sure.

And this info this person got from Uni teacher, surely they are all idiots.

I like how your posts are being constantly downvoted just because they differ from general opinion.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/11/2021 at 10:33 PM, Festcrazy said:

Have a very likely info that mass events wouldn't take part until the end of 2022. Comes from a person who works in pharmacy.

Won't buy any ticket until  is 90% sure that festivals will go on.

Is that in the UK or specifically related to the Belgian side of things?

3 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

I like how your posts are being constantly downvoted just because they differ from general opinion.

Those downvotes aren't a result of sharing 'a different opinion', they're there because these comments are complete bollocks. 

And even if this turns out to be the case (which I'm 99% sure of it won't), you're not doing anyone (anyone!) a favour in dropping stuff like that in here. 

• Upvote 3

I just hope they'll announce other bands ASAP so we won't have to wait until march/april 2022. I'm in anyway but I really need the announcement excitement. And other customers might buy tickets earlier - that might help with the cash flow. 

Normally by the end of april they'll announce the dates and names for september/late august. But the statistics in Belgium have to be okay by then. The announcements for 2022 are depending on the bands and other festivals. 

Edited by Ken19
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Normally by the end of april they'll announce the dates and names for september/late august. But the statistics in Belgium have to be okay by then. The announcements for 2022 are depending on the bands and other festivals. 

Are they willing to bring back the same headliners? Heard RHCP are willing to play some of their other festival shows but dates are not confirmed yet. Are they an option for 2022?

2 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Sont-ils prêts à ramener les mêmes têtes d'affiche? Heard RHCP est prêt à jouer certains de ses autres spectacles du festival, mais les dates ne sont pas encore confirmées. Sont-ils une option pour 2022?

Where did you heard Rhcp are ready to announce new show?

Ok, dream modus! Let's go crazy while it's still far away. Including a yet-to-announce 5th day. 😉

WED: Arcade Fire - Radiohead

THU: War On Drugs - Pearl Jam

FRI: The Strokes - Gorillaz

SAT: The National - Taylor Swift

SUN: Faith No More - Metallica

- Red Hot Chili Peppers (plus Placebo) playing TWC

- Billie Eilish plus Twenty One Pilots playing Boutique

- Kendrick Lamar playing Les Ardentes

- SOAD and Volbeat playing Graspop

- Royal Blood playing a Werchter fest in 2021.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Archi said:

Big part of Southside/Hurricane line-up announced: Kings Of LeonTwenty One Pilots and The Killers are some of the headliners. Jimmy Eat WorldFoalsFontaines D.C.The Hives announced too. Some possibilities for RW 2022.

My opinion: please please please do not book Kings Of Leon. 

• Like 1