Rock Werchter 2021

The_Preach

1 hour ago, brightside23 said:

Placebo - Royal Blood - RHCP would be excellent final day for me. Fingers crossed. 

And maybe get Gojira for real this time :D

Yeah to be fair I think if I was at the festival the only one I'd probably leave for would be a RB alternative. They catch me in the whole I'm good to see them, they were good at Glastonbury but are they a must. Placebo I've always been a fan of although much more so their earlier stuff.

6 hours ago, lighthouse said:

I don't mind about Pearl Jam, but nice to have them back for the ticket holders. I'll be in the Barn/KlubC though, hopefully watching Lianne La Havas.<3 🙂

Some thoughts:

- Gorillaz and Twenty One Pilots playing saturday. We already knew chances of Kendrick returning were close to zero. This rules him out completely, sadly... 😞 

- Royal Blood playing sunday, which means chances of Volbeat coming back are slim. I'd imagine RB-RHCP is a strong contender?

- The Streets on friday now. And since Alt-J is also playing friday, Mike Skinner & co aren't Barn heads anymore (or so I would think).

- Thursday main is shaping up to be a copy/past of 2020's thursday main. Still hoping for a decent sub though...

- Still no Strokes. C'mon RW. 

I have a feeling that many acts are still not certain for their specific day ........with Roskilde, Open'er and Lollapalooza Stockholm on the same weekend where everybody needs new headliners to replace someone else, I can imagine it is really tough to arrange multiple shows. (e.g. The Killers should be a valid option for every festival mentioned above)

On 7/24/2020 at 5:43 PM, Hullabaloo92 said:

I have a feeling that many acts are still not certain for their specific day ........with Roskilde, Open'er and Lollapalooza Stockholm on the same weekend where everybody needs new headliners to replace someone else, I can imagine it is really tough to arrange multiple shows. (e.g. The Killers should be a valid option for every festival mentioned above)

Roskilde is from 26th od June, don't see a problem

1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

What is the problem exactly? 

The problem is that I've provided my mail, name, surname and marked wich payment option is more suitable for me. That was - as I stated earlier - nearly a week ago. Still no mail frorm RW/Ticketmaster/Proximus to start the payment process

Edited by heti

On 7/28/2020 at 3:32 PM, heti said:

The problem is that I've provided my mail, name, surname and marked wich payment option is more suitable for me. That was - as I stated earlier - nearly a week ago. Still no mail frorm RW/Ticketmaster/Proximus to start the payment process

Strange, but give it some time. Maybe do the reservation again? 

On 8/1/2020 at 1:23 PM, Ken19 said:

Haim changed their course it seems. They announced a UK tour right before RW.

With PJ en Haim confirming their tours, they have to got some positive information about next summer. 

I think the only way this festival will be going through as planned is if they announce that The Vaccines are coming.... (ouch)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Normally they do... and the war on drugs headlines another day at DTRH i guess.

Do you know anything about them being at Open'er? Guess if they're plaing DTRH, RW, and probably Roskilde, there will be no available date that week...

42 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Co... sportpaleis sold out last time. And the kind of audience they attract consume a lot... 30+ who have no limits on such day. Perfect act. Sportpaleis was one of the most drunk concerts I have ever been to. (Not me, but the numbers were crazy).

Since we already know 21 Pilots are co-headling Gorillaz, Royal Blood are probably subbing a bigger band and thursday doesn't really need a co-head... can we say that a War On Drugs - The Strokes combo is pretty likely? 

Edited by lighthouse