Rock Werchter 2021

The_Preach

5 minutes ago, Archi said:

From what I read on Facebook, seems they just made a special Foo Fighters with only their songs during 1h. Nothing more.

The Main Square in France announces during all the weekend names for 2021. Too bad Rock Werchter doesn't make the same.

Good news! But I still think that Foo Fighters are the biggest contender to take over SOAD's spot. 

Coreect, each day Main Square is announcing the names of that day that will play next year instead. (Interesting for Werchter yesterday was the reconfirmation of LP)

8 hours ago, Archi said:

From what I read on Facebook, seems they just made a special Foo Fighters with only their songs during 1h. Nothing more.

The Main Square in France announces during all the weekend names for 2021. Too bad Rock Werchter doesn't make the same.

Don’t shoot the messenger. But normally tomorrow the date, monday names.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

We are now looking ahead to the summer of 2021. That’s when Rock Werchter will be back in full swing, and the dates have been set: from 1 July to 4 July.  A first round of confirmed names for next year’s festival can be announced. Some of the artists who were booked for 2020 are reconfirmed for 2021: Twenty One Pilots, Pixies, The Lumineers, Thom Yorke Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes, Rag ’n’ Bone Man, The Streets, Cigarettes After Sex, Miles Kane, Fontaines D.C., GoGo Penguin, Cavetown, Big Thief, Girl In Red, Black Pumas and The Dead South.  New names are rolling into the 2021 line-up as well:  Gorillaz, alt-J, Jamie xx, Royal Blood, Nothing But Thieves and Boy Pablo.  That’s 21 names for ’21 already. Many more will be added in the coming months.

twenty one pilots

PIXIES

The Lumineers

Thom Yorke Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes,

Rag’n’Bone Man

Mike Skinner and The Streets

Cigarettes After Sex

Miles Kane

Fontaines D.C.

GoGo Penguin

Cavetown

Big Thief

girl in red

Black Pumas

The Dead South

New names are rolling into the 2021 line-up as well:

Gorillaz

alt-J

Jamie xx

Royal Blood

Nothing But Thieves

boy pablo

That’s 21 names for ’21 already. Many more will be added in the coming months.

2 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Really strange that Pearl Jam is missing as they have been confirmed for Lolla Stockholm and Paris already. What‘s keeping them from it?

@Ken19 Is that the batch of names you were referring to for „Monday“ or can we still expect names tomorrow?

I think Pearl Jam will officially announce something tomorrow!

• Upvote 1

This announcement was awesome, so happy about Royal Blood & Gorillaz & Jamie XX and will be interesting to see Alt J live for the first time. The acts that have stayed like Thom Yorke the streets & Fontaines are also must see Acts for me. Controversial opinion, but I couldn’t care less about most of 2020s headliners/ like Pearl Jam, Kendrick, Volbeat and SOAD so if they replace some of them (which they may have done with Gorillaz and maybe Royal Blood) then that makes me very happy. I really need The Strokes to play again and hopefully get Tame Impala onboard this year for it to become one of my dream lineups. Could start to rival 2018s awesome lineup which was my first RW

Just now, RUMINE said:

This announcement was awesome, so happy about Royal Blood & Gorillaz & Jamie XX and will be interesting to see Alt J live for the first time. The acts that have stayed like Thom Yorke the streets & Fontaines are also must see Acts for me. Controversial opinion, but I couldn’t care less about most of 2020s headliners/ like Pearl Jam, Kendrick, Volbeat and SOAD so if they replace some of them (which they may have done with Gorillaz and maybe Royal Blood) then that makes me very happy. I really need The Strokes to play again and hopefully get Tame Impala onboard this year for it to become one of my dream lineups. Could start to rival 2018s awesome lineup which was my first RW

I personally think The strokes and PJ have the highest chance of playing again, together with Gorillaz, Royal Blood and maybe Tame Impala it already sound pretty good to me!