Rock Werchter 2021

The_Preach

4 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Will the dates for RW 2021 be 1-4 July?

I would like to know to exchange flight tickets that until the end of this week you will not pay for flight changes

I expect as much, but nothing had been confirmed yet...

Surprising. Yesterday at Stubru they were talking about Khruangbin and the interview they had with them. They mentioned that they were supposed to play Rock Werchter again in 2020.
Obviously with the new album, you can write them down for 2021. KluB C headliner?

5 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Surprising. Yesterday at Stubru they were talking about Khruangbin and the interview they had with them. They mentioned that they were supposed to play Rock Werchter again in 2020.
Obviously with the new album, you can write them down for 2021. KluB C headliner?

KlubC headliner seems a bit high? Not against it, mind. Love them. And the new album. 

It's a bit frustrating that we still haven't got the dates. 

34 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

KlubC headliner seems a bit high? Not against it, mind. Love them. And the new album. 

Why? They sold out the AB (as most klubc headliners are AB-sized) with Con Todo El Mundo very easily. An EP and LP later with much more airplay, they should deserve that spot. 

8 hours ago, EV123 said:

Why? They sold out the AB (as most klubc headliners are AB-sized) with Con Todo El Mundo very easily. An EP and LP later with much more airplay, they should deserve that spot. 

And if Lianne La Havas can do that, they sure can do it. 

1 hour ago, Karlos12345 said:

Thank god, I really need those rescheduled dates for Pearl Jam soon to have something to look forward to.

@Ken19 Is there hope we hear about PJ this week?

No idea which names they will announce, 21 Pilots, Thom Yorke are obvious. But they will announce a date and names normally. I assume that they will wait for Pearl Jam until they announce their full summer tour. Because tickets are going back on sale. 

Edited by Ken19
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

No idea which names they will announce, 21 Pilots, Thom Yorke are obvious. But they will announce a date and names normally. I assume that they will wait for Pearl Jam until they announce their full summer tour. Because tickets are going back on sale. 

Ahh Nice! Do you also have a clue what RW is going to do with the ambassador program?