Rock Werchter 2021

The_Preach

2 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

There is more than a main stage on RW.

Besides, I don’t think they will be on RW. Something like Boutique on another day.

Yeah, I know, but Graspop also closed down the Marquee on their XL-edition. 

I just hope that, if they go ahead with this 5-day edition, we will be able to choose between a 4-day or a 5-day ticket.  

1 hour ago, EV123 said:

Yeah, I know, but Graspop also closed down the Marquee on their XL-edition. 

I just hope that, if they go ahead with this 5-day edition, we will be able to choose between a 4-day or a 5-day ticket.  

I don’t think that will be possible. But it is not the plan to make it a lot more expensive if you take a combi. You’ll see. It is still early, but I’m pretty sure it will work out fine 😉

10 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Herman S is the man who is the key in the Pearl Jam European tour. Lollapalooza has to be happy to be in their weekend, but they plan Pearl Jam on the day what RW is fitting the most... Just wait and see...

So is it a case of Lolla Stockholm being happy to fit in with what fits Pearl Jam's schedule?

12 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Sure? No... but they will do what they can to make it happen.

Ken,  when can we expect the first confirmations for 2021? I'm not talking about the new ones, but the artists from this year's programme.

3 minutes ago, Andrej said:

Looks like RATM will repeat Europe the same way as it was planned this year, only late August and early Sept 2021. Nothing before that.

Have you heard something about Prague, Vienna and Krakow? Are they being rescheduled? They just took them off their website.

• Like 1

Dont have info on those shows, but its almost 100% they will happen, all of them were soldout, and the band booked their US tour so they can finish Aug 20, right before they were about to start this years EU shows. So my guess is they will simply mirror 2020 to 2021 and do the same EU shows next year, that were booked for this year.

• Upvote 1

Yes, my thinking is Coachella is worried if they should go to April in 2021, or decide on October 2021 right away, and be semi-sure that it will happen.

Cause April 2021 is not looking good, specially in California. LA has already banned all mass gatherings until January 1st.

3 minutes ago, Andrej said:

Yes, my thinking is Coachella is worried if they should go to April in 2021, or decide on October 2021 right away, and be semi-sure that it will happen.

Cause April 2021 is not looking good, specially in California. LA has already banned all mass gatherings until January 1st.

I was actually talking about oktober 2020. 

Didn't know is was that bad over there.

23 hours ago, Dukey said:

Does anyone know how fast this sells out usually?

Wanting to go for the first time next year but not sure how fast it usually sells out and whether the cancellation this year will change things 

Normally you will be okay. But we all have the feeling that everybody wants to do festivals/shows next year, because we have to miss it this year. So, exciting times are coming, but first win from the virus. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, VolkIreland said:

has there been any word if we can forward our tickets for this year onto next?

On September 15 you will receive Ticketmaster credit that you'll be able to spend on Werchter events in 2021. Also you will receive a presale code, in order to ensure that all ticktetholders for 2020 will get their chance to buy theirs for 2021 first.

• Upvote 1