2020 welcome to cyberpunk, our gadget generation

TeenageSpaceship

I have been on the forums of virtualfestivals glastonbury General Banter mostly, since 2004 . I decided to go, like these forums are now here, although all threads were removed back in 2015 when I managed to go apparently to virtual festivals from the old account and seeing that all my messages and those old threads are gone, I went out and did not go in. now campaign those forums here but I could not go and made a new account . general banter is now called chat . no matter ) I sat on those old forms until the end of 2007 . since there is nothing to do now and I am tired of correspondence in social networks . instagram and Twitter . Yes and at all this as if not my generation this cyber punk modern 20....20.... gee irs already 16 years from 2004..... for me then it was better without the gadget generation and social networks. I was born in the ' 80s. but I love movies and TV series and music of that time and the 90's too . Our time 2020, write what you think what are the good sides and bad sides of our gadget generation

4 hours ago, TeenageSpaceship said:

Doesn’t matter. obvious things and so, just wanted to know different opinions . I don't care .

Welcome back better say )))))

Welcome.. Don't suppose you could explain your original post old son..... In English lol 

16 hours ago, TeenageSpaceship said:

Welcome back better say )))))

not sure about that. From what I can decipher it appears that you think here is the same as virtual festivals. It's not and never was, and here existed before virtual festivals, and was the official forums before virtual festivals were.

14 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I always wondered whatever happened to the WHY NO SOCIAL GROUPS??? guy...

He was really something.

Once found him hanging around in the chat room alone (no idea why I happened to go in there) and tried to interact with him a bit, but he was having none of it.

Are bots sophisticated enough to set up a profile and mooch about in forums / chat rooms?