Coach Sale

rockandnoll

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Its on the resale thread but is there any tecky reason why the holding page should come up on a new laptop with an ingognito tab ? @vintagelaureate has sent me a screenshot and got it 3x but got no further obviously

Hammer https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras at more than 60 F5's a minute at any point during the year and you'll get a holding page.  It's all down to the source IP being viewed as an auto-refresh tool by See.  Pretty sure the incognito approach doesn't make any difference.

Just now, parsonjack said:

Hammer https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras at more than 60 F5's a minute at any point during the year and you'll get a holding page.  It's all down to the source IP being viewed as an auto-refresh tool by See.  Pretty sure the incognito approach doesn't make any difference.

i thought id seen something like that ... but I dont think @vintagelaureate was going over refresh rate ?

44 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

No, I tried that and got a different page. I kept my refreshes about 3 secs apart. No idea what it was but it felt strange as I couldn't get that far in the proper sale in October!!

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

No, I tried that and got a different page. I kept my refreshes about 3 secs apart. No idea what it was but it felt strange as I couldn't get that far in the proper sale in October!!

I suppose if there was a sale, there could have been one with very few tickets. Then I suppose, also, therefore, there might have been a very small amount of, holding pages available.  

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

There wasn't a sale. 

52 minutes ago, clarkete said:

He he, I can't believe there was even a discussion about if one was taking place.

Some of you have been self-isolating for too long ;) 

Oh I know. Just really odd getting a holding screen! The irony that I couldn't get one when there was a sale! 

22 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Oh I know. Just really odd getting a holding screen! The irony that I couldn't get one when there was a sale! 

Aye, those pages always play tricks on the mind and you ponder the significance or not of the information they display :) 

• Like 1