Glastonbury releasing the lineup anyway

Matt42

So for the Pyramid we've got 16 acts there, and last year we had 21 across the three days. Aerosmith takes us to 17. Then what? Possible surprises being kept a secret makes me think they've resigned them/hoping to resign them for next year.

23 minutes ago, Yellowballonguy said:

Dont know if its been posted anywhere else but William's green posted what this year lineup would have been

Screenshot_20200622-092403_Instagram.jpg

Some great stuff there. A fair bit I don't know as well so looking forward to sampling that. We've been robbed of a BC,NR Crows Nest set I reckon. This is one of the line-ups that won't just carry over to next year as well you'd imagine.

I'm desperate to know them, but don't think I can handle all the lineups being released 😢

Curious to see if they do announce anyone for next year. I assume they won't because people will take any announcement of one artist as meaning another aren't playing. 

Would maybe get away with some non-headliners. 

2 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I'm desperate to know them, but don't think I can handle all the lineups being released 😢

Curious to see if they do announce anyone for next year. I assume they won't because people will take any announcement of one artist as meaning another aren't playing. 

Would maybe get away with some non-headliners. 

I'm still thinking Diana Ross gets announced and that's it. 

47 minutes ago, jparx said:

So for the Pyramid we've got 16 acts there, and last year we had 21 across the three days. Aerosmith takes us to 17. Then what? Possible surprises being kept a secret makes me think they've resigned them/hoping to resign them for next year.

+ add some local group, like a choir or brass band or something

+add Michael & Emily doing karaoke, featuring Chris Martin

Edited by Gilgamesh69

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Friday:

Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Elbow, Rufus Wainwright + 3

Saturday:

Paul McCartney, NGHFB, HAIM, Crowded House + Aerosmith + 2

Sunday:

Taylor Swift, Diana Ross, The Specials + Local Band + 3

Unknown Day - Candi Station, Camilla Cabello, Sinead O’Conner, Herbie Hancock, Kasey Musgraves

So we were 3 short in total. 

16 minutes ago, sisco said:

So Suzanne Vega, Groove Armada, Imelda May and The Waterboys we’re on unannounced stages.  

There’s also a best of acoustic playlist that shows Suzanne Vega and The Waterboys on it so that’ll be where they were.  Think Groove Armada were rumoured for The Glade (I think)

10 minutes ago, sisco said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Unknown Day - Candi Station, Camilla Cabello, Sinead O’Conner, Herbie Hancock, Kasey Musgraves

Gonna assume Kacey was the Friday before Elbow and Camilla was after DRoss. Strong Pyramid lineup either way. God I hope they can salvage most of it

Just now, sisco said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Could Camilla have been subbing Taylor? 

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Gonna assume Kacey was the Friday before Elbow and Camilla was after DRoss. Strong Pyramid lineup either way. God I hope they can salvage most of it

Camilla had a gig on the Weds and then her next one was in Italy the Tuesday after Glastonbury so could have been any day really. 

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Could Camilla have been subbing Taylor? 

She was playing Lollapalooza Stockholm on Sunday (along with Kacey Musgraves and Kendrick) so I reckon they all would have played Friday Pyramid.

1 minute ago, The Dawg said:

Ahh this thread is killing me. What I don't get is why Biffy Clyro and the The Murder Capital are not listed anywhere. I know for sure that they were due to play.

I think we knew The Murder Capital were playing two smaller stages, they seem perfect for William’s Green so quite surprised they’re not on that poster. If Biffy were playing then they must be the missing Sunday sub? Unless it was a secret set of course.

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

She was playing Lollapalooza Stockholm on Sunday (along with Kacey Musgraves and Kendrick) so I reckon they all would have played Friday Pyramid.

I think we knew The Murder Capital were playing two smaller stages, they seem perfect for William’s Green so quite surprised they’re not on that poster. If Biffy were playing then they must be the missing Sunday sub? Unless it was a secret set of course.

How odd the tour dates I just saw said nothing at all Glastonbury weekend.  Must have been Friday with the lack of space Saturday then.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Yes, TMC said Williams Green and another stage that they couldn't remember the name of!