Glastonbury releasing the lineup anyway

Well damn 

FKA TWIGS, Charli, Editors, Primal Scream etc all would have been playing JP. I wonder how the final product would have looked.

Edited by Matt42
  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve had The Park playlist on almost exclusively since it was released.  It’s just so so good. What a line up, I’d go to a festival with just this as the line up.  Makes me sad that we’re no

Artists get paid less if a a play is due to a Spotify recommendation as opposed to a user choosing a song themselves, so make sure you add any songs you like from the daily mixes etc to your own playl

There's the rundown you asked for...   Pyramid: Kendrick Lamar, Paul McCartney, Taylor Swift, Diana Ross, Lana Del Rey, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Other: Fatboy Slim,

Posted Images

Just now, Andy0808 v5 said:

Have they?

Everyone on their latest playlist was on the lineup, just telling us what stage.

“We begin with the John Peel Stage”

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

Helps to sate my curiosity, but still rather bittersweet isn't it? Looks like I would have spent a lot of time in the JP...

Ngl I’m actually quite looking forward to how this plays out. I’m scratching my head to think who the headliners are with FKA, Charli, Primal Scream and Editors all playing.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Ngl I’m actually quite looking forward to how this plays out. I’m scratching my head to think who the headliners are with FKA, Charli, Primal Scream and Editors all playing.

Yeah, I was just about to ask who people think the headliners would have been. Charli XCX and Editors were pretty much confirmed weren't they?

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

And Glass Animals.  They’d been getting some big positions at festivals 

Just now, sisco said:

And Glass Animals.  They’d been getting some big positions at festivals 

Yeah Editors, Charli XCX and Glass Animals would have made sense, maybe with FKA Twigs, Primal Scream and Aitch subbing. Would have been a strong JP lineup for me anyway.

I’m finding this really interesting because I’m scratching my head as to who is playing elsewhere. I thought JAMC were set for the park.

Editors, Charli, FKA TWIGS, JAMC, Primal Scream, Glass Animals, Cage The Elephant all in my view could have headlined the JP. 

1 minute ago, AlexOvd said:

Strong names in JP. I was counting with some bands there on Other 🙃

Yeah I thought FKA, Glass Animals etc wouldn’t be in JP.

Just now, Matt42 said:

Yeah I thought FKA, Glass Animals etc wouldn’t be in JP.

Even Burna Boy. This is interesting because we will see the gaps in each stage. I am very very curious about the Pyramid. 

Edited by AlexOvd

Do you reckon if Glastonbury had a sub tba or whatever they would tell us or do you think the pyramid will just have some vacant spots.

Will Aerosmith be included in the Spotify? Would seem a bit strange to announce them that way.