Glastonbury releasing the lineup anyway

Matt42

I think the remaining names will be split like this.

Py: Kendrick, Macca, Swift, Diana Ross, Anderson Paak, Camila Cabello, Candi Stanton, Crowded House, Elbow, Herbie Hancock, Imelda May, Kacey Musgraves, Lana Del Rey, Lianne La Havas, Noel Gallagher, Robyn, Rufus Wainwright, The Specials, The Staves

OS: AJ Tracey, Anna Calvi, Blossoms, Declan McKenna, Dizzee Rascal, Dua Lipa, Fatboy Slim, Groove Armada, Haim, Happy Mondays, La Roux, The Lightning Seed, Mabel, Metronomy, Nadine Shah, Pet Shop Boys, Sam Fender, Skunk Anansie, Supergrass

Ac: The Waterboys, Suzanne Vega, Sinead O'Connor

That's exactly 19 on each and the 3 acoustic headliners. Hopefully haven't missed anyone/added anyone already announced for another stage.

4 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Py: Kendrick, Macca, Swift, Diana Ross, Anderson Paak, Camila Cabello, Candi Stanton, Crowded House, Elbow, Herbie Hancock, Imelda May, Kacey Musgraves, Lana Del Rey, Lianne La Havas, Noel Gallagher, Robyn, Rufus Wainwright, The Specials, The Staves

OS: AJ Tracey, Anna Calvi, Blossoms, Declan McKenna, Dizzee Rascal, Dua Lipa, Fatboy Slim, Groove Armada, Haim, Happy Mondays, La Roux, The Lightning Seed, Mabel, Metronomy, Nadine Shah, Pet Shop Boys, Sam Fender, Skunk Anansie, Supergrass

That's exactly 19 on each and the 3 acoustic headliners. Hopefully haven't missed anyone/added anyone already announced for another stage.

I think Groove could be on a dance stage. I think the rest is probably right though.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think Groove could be on a dance stage. I think the rest is probably right though.

Possibly, but now that I've actually counted out the names (as long as I've done it right) and realised it perfectly fits with 19 names per major stage +3 acoustic headliners that there probably aren't any names on the original poster from any smaller stages. Would be odd if Groove Armada was the only name not to fit that trend.

I reckon they were Pet Shop Boys' sub.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

8 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Not a bad shout actually.

Now we’ve got a vague idea of stage breakdown what about a day breakdown?

I feel like the Pyramid lineup looks very weak though. Then again I would see 8 acts listed there, and if Aerosmith were playing I guess it would strengthen it a lot.

Edited by Matt42

15 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

That would mean there were only 2 other acts for the pyramid.  One would surely be The Local Band.  The other Aerosmith?! 

Possibly, but now that I've actually counted out the names (as long as I've done it right) and realised it perfectly fits with 19 names per major stage +3 acoustic headliners that there probably aren't any names on the original poster from any smaller stages. Would be odd if Groove Armada was the only name not to fit that trend.

I’d be very surprised if Heaton and Abbot weren’t one of the Acoustic Headliners (personally)

Just now, Matt42 said:

Actually @SomeoneListeningIn 

Dizzie Rascal, HAIM, and Sam Fender look more likely as other subs to me.

I'm pretty sure AJ Tracey was already confirmed as one for Friday. Agree with Haim, on Saturday. Don't think Sam Fender is quite there yet, he'd have been 3rd or 4th down, same as Dizzee I think.

AJ Tracey, Haim and Groove Armada is what I've got.

Someone posted ages ago about them playing the Glade. They weren't on the poster but I reckon Wolf Alice would have been one of the Other subs given they did Pilton Party and were TBC on here for ages.

On 3/7/2020 at 4:40 PM, WS_Jack_III said:

I said to their tour manager that i was hoping for West Holts and he said "we were and for Groove Armada but so many people want to play for the 50th" 

I think he said Groove are in the Glade.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I'm pretty sure AJ Tracey was already confirmed as one for Friday. Agree with Haim, on Saturday. Don't think Sam Fender is quite there yet, he'd have been 3rd or 4th down, same as Dizzee I think.

AJ Tracey, Haim and Groove Armada is what I've got.

Sorry I deleted my post. 

AJ, Haim, Dizzie?

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Someone posted ages ago about them playing the Glade. They weren't on the poster but I reckon Wolf Alice would have been one of the Other subs given they did Pilton Party and were TBC on here for ages.

Ahh fair enough. I had forgotten about Wolf Alice actually, you're right that they'd have surely taken up one of the slots.

It’s weird because every year I look at the first poster and I can’t fathom how it all fits together - but yeah that poster probably does have all the pyramid (barring aerosmith) and Other stage on it.

If Robyn gets announced for other stage via Spotify then it’s back to the drawing board, but if she’s on the pyramid then I guess that’s that.

If Groove Armada are on the Glade then maybe there's a couple of other names on the poster that are on smaller stages. Not sure who, mind.

Anyway here's how I could have seen the Pyramid shaping up with day splits. Again, apologies if I've missed any info and put someone on the wrong day.

Fri: Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Elbow, Anderson .Paak & the Free Nationals, Kacey Musgraves, Rufus Wainwright, Imelda May

Sat: Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Aerosmith, Camila Cabello, Crowded House, The Staves, Herbie Hancock

Sun: Taylor Swift, Robyn, The Specials, Diana Ross, Candi Stanton, Lianne La Havas

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

If Groove Armada are on the Glade then maybe there's a couple of other names on the poster that are on smaller stages. Not sure who, mind.

Anyway here's how I could have seen the Pyramid shaping up with day splits. Again, apologies if I've missed any info and put someone on the wrong day.

Fri: Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Elbow, Anderson .Paak & the Free Nationals, Kacey Musgraves, Rufus Wainwright, Imelda May

Sat: Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Aerosmith, Camila Cabello, Crowded House, The Staves, Herbie Hancock

Sun: Taylor Swift, Robyn, The Specials, Diana Ross, Candi Stanton, Lianne La Havas

There’s a lot on there id see but it’s not the arm chair welding lineup I thought it would be. Still a lot there I would enjoy though and amongst the rest of the lineup it’s very strong.

The Sunday pyramid is a bit strange though. Don’t know why. Wouldn’t of guessed that lineup for it in a million years.