Headliner Song Bracket

CG31

17 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Not to throw a spanner in the works or anything but I think Big For Your Boots is actually Stormzy’s 4th biggest song on Spotify haha.

Vossi Bop- 170 Million

Own It- 141 Million

Shut Up- 121 Million

Big For Your Boots- 96 Million

I couldn’t see the figures for all of them, I could’ve sworn I read it’s reached 300 mil, but it’s probably better known anyways. Sorry about that, should I re do it??

Edited by Gerard the Fab

16 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Not to throw a spanner in the works or anything but I think Big For Your Boots is actually Stormzy’s 4th biggest song on Spotify haha.

Vossi Bop- 170 Million

Own It- 141 Million

Shut Up- 121 Million

Big For Your Boots- 96 Million

Yeah I was gonna say this too haha.

53 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I couldn’t see the figures for all of them, I could’ve sworn I read it’s reached 300 mil, but it’s probably better known anyways. Sorry about that, should I re do it??

Haha it’s fine might as well stick with it for Stormzy. If you’ve got a laptop or computer and have spotify On that you can hover over the far right side of each song where there’s little white bars and see how many listens it has 

Edited by TheWaters

17 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Haha it’s fine might as well stick with it for Stormzy. If you’ve got a laptop or computer and have spotify On that you can hover over the far right side of each song where there’s a really little white bars and see how many listens it has 

wow i did not know this haha nice

22 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Haha it’s fine might as well stick with it for Stormzy. If you’ve got a laptop or computer and have spotify On that you can hover over the far right side of each song where there’s little white bars and see how many listens it has 

Oh wow cheers, I use phone so I can only see top 5 trending 

5 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

wow i did not know this haha nice

I only noticed it myself not long ago but it's well cool. Good insight into which songs on albums are relatively unknown to the masses lmao

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Oh wow cheers, I use phone so I can only see top 5 trending 

Ahh fair enough then might be a bit tricky to find that most popular for each artist then haha

6 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Ahh fair enough then might be a bit tricky to find that most popular for each artist then haha

Most are on the list, Stormzy was the only one I had to Google

• Like 1