Headliner Song Bracket

CG31

I’ve taken every artist since 2010 and their top song on Spotify, randomised it and put it into a bracket.

Every morning I’ll give you a tie, two songs head to head, the one that receives the most votes in 24 hours wins and progresses.

Could I please encourage you to listen to every song that comes up (although I think most will be known😂😂) just for the pure fact that you could find your new favourite song!!

I couldn’t find a template that I can attach here, but as we progress I will be able to screenshot the app I am using. 

See you tomorrow morning for the first tie, one that I can see going either way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

30 minutes ago, Newjem said:

That's gonna be a looooong game 🤔

Shit meant headliner sorry😂😂

32 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Anything from Sigh No More would have won though because that album bangs. 

I agree, but I Will Wait has the most listens, if I chose the songs many would be different 

Probably chosen Little Lion Man tbh

26 minutes ago, foolee said:

Not a fan of either but in a festival setting I think I will wait would be okay so I Will Wait for me!

Can confirm as someone who isn’t a Mumford fan at all, I went APE just because I got 2 free ticket and songs like I Will Wait were great singalongs even for a non fan haha

8 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Not to throw a spanner in the works or anything but I think Big For Your Boots is actually Stormzy’s 4th biggest song on Spotify haha.

Vossi Bop- 170 Million

Own It- 141 Million

Shut Up- 121 Million

Big For Your Boots- 96 Million

Its not even listed on his top songs either ??