What telly progs are you bingeing on?

Ayrshire Chris

2 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

The second season of The Terror started on BBC Two last night. Was intense!

Thanks for the heads up. First series was tremendous. Although this seems to be an entirely separate story in an entirely different scenario, written by different writers - so odd for it to be ‘series 2’.

2 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Thanks for the heads up. First series was tremendous. Although this seems to be an entirely separate story in an entirely different scenario, written by different writers - so odd for it to be ‘series 2’.

Sorry, should have mentioned it was an anthology. That first series was gripping. Jared Harris incredible.

On 5/4/2022 at 2:09 PM, kalifire said:

Is it safe to talk about Ozark yet? I’m curious about what people think. I was personally slightly disappointed by the finale. It felt like a few too many plot threads were left unresolved, and the character who died was the one who deserved not to! 

I quite enjoyed the last season, although agree it was a tad predictable at the end. Esp the crash.  The one who died was never going to survive after the outlook of a happy ending, but at least it was on her terms.  Then was the family doing what it needed to survive.  Wrapped it up nicely for me. 

I could see other series leaving it like that and then picking it up next season to rehash more of the same (new baddie,new complications, etc - Walking Dead - I'm looking at you), but I don't think Netflix are like that.  4 seasons was about right; some great acting/directing without overstaying it's welcome.