What telly progs are you bingeing on?

Ayrshire Chris

On 1/1/2022 at 11:48 PM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Seriously scraping the barrel when they have to get perennial Hootenanny guest Vic Reeves to do a number. 

My days though, Yola can sing. The first time I came across her was on Jools a few years ago. She'd be perfect for West Holts, or even early afternoon on the Pyramid, she's amazing.

She was on the Avalon stage in 2019 with her first album, she also did Yellow brick road cover, absolutely amazing. Her new album is amazing and hoping she'll be there this year, which I've no doubt she will be.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Anyone watched Arcane on Netflix? I'm only watching it because my kid wanted to...it's something to do with League of Legends that I know nothing about...and it's really good!

Yea watched it, didn't know anything about it and really enjoyed it. Great animation and story

On 1/19/2022 at 3:10 PM, Respectfatfrog said:

Amazon have just released a teaser for the new lotr series out in September The Rings of Power! so excited. I hope they stick as close as possible to the sauce material 

Fun fact - that video was not pure CGI - some serious effort going on here:

Regarding the source material, I thought it was an original story ‘cos they don’t have the rights to The Silmarillion? Basically set in a period that Tolkien sketched out but never really detailed?

Might be wrong about that though. 

Edited by jimmillen
  • Upvote 1

On 1/17/2022 at 11:39 AM, Mouseboy11 said:

Is anyone else watching the final season of Attack on Titan? @Somto Unigwe Raphaelgot me into it and it’s been brilliant

I've tried to get into it before because it's become such a huge anime show but I never can. I've been told it get's better after season 2 but I don't really want to watch that much of a show for it to then only become good.