What telly progs are you bingeing on?

Ayrshire Chris

On 2/26/2024 at 11:02 PM, fraybentos1 said:

True Detective Night country- as mentioned, pretty dreadful and couldn’t finish it. Ep 1 showed some early promise

I thought you already said you stopped watching after ep 4, or are you saying you watched the penultimate episode but then decided not to watch the end? 

39 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I thought you already said you stopped watching after ep 4,

I did 

39 minutes ago, clarkete said:

or are you saying you watched the penultimate episode but then decided not to watch the end? 

No, not sure where you're getting that from. I do know what happened though cause my pal told me 

1 hour ago, fraybentos1 said:

I did 

No, not sure where you're getting that from. I do know what happened though cause my pal told me 

Ha ha, you missed the best two episodes? 

You silly sausage

59 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Ha ha, you missed the best two episodes? 

You silly sausage

Usually I complete stuff but eps 3 & 4 were so shite I lost all desire to finish it. Also based on what I heard the ending was I made the right decision. Won't put spoilers here but sounded like a load of shite.

7 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

Usually I complete stuff but eps 3 & 4 were so shite I lost all desire to finish it. Also based on what I heard the ending was I made the right decision. Won't put spoilers here but sounded like a load of shite.

Your pal has poor taste then 😘

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Chef said:

Just finished The Gentlemen. I really enjoyed it. Its very Guy Ritchie, if you like his stuff chances are you will like this, if you don't you will hate it. 

Watched the first episode the other night with my other half and your summary was very true to life - she decided very quickly that it would be one that I'd be watching on my own!