What telly progs are you bingeing on?

Ayrshire Chris

8 hours ago, Homer said:

Ta for the recommend. Was gonna watch this but had a booking at the pub. Will catch it on the iPlayer. What was the deal?

Also, calling @MrZigster

I've been on a bastard run of shifts where every Friday has been either a late or a night. I can barely walk after last nights shift.

And now the pubs are back open I will in all likelihood be watching bands at the local on a Friday night if I'm off. But saying that they've moved the start times to 17:30 rather than 21:00 for some reason so we'll see.

On 4/20/2021 at 10:05 PM, philipsteak said:

No date but hopefully soon

I wish I could get Inside no9 here in NZ... and Friday Night Dinner. Only managed to see the first couple of series of each before I moved.

In other news, just started ZeroZeroZero. Promising first couple of episodes, quite brutal in parts if you’re Squamish though.

44 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

I wish I could get Inside no9 here in NZ... and Friday Night Dinner. Only managed to see the first couple of series of each before I moved.

In other news, just started ZeroZeroZero. Promising first couple of episodes, quite brutal in parts if you’re Squamish though.

When I moved back to the UK after 5 years in NZ I was so out of the loop on so many things which just never made it to NZ. 

41 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

I fucking love this man.

I'll stop laughing for a bit, then remember and start laughing again. Still. This morning. I wouldn't be surprised if I was laughing in my sleep

"It's an absolute casserole down there"

I'm laughing again now

Well you've got my expectations heightened! Haven't seen last night's yet. 

I had never seen Mike in anything until this series, but he is just absolutely delightful. 

4 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Well you've got my expectations heightened! Haven't seen last night's yet. 

I had never seen Mike in anything until this series, but he is just absolutely delightful. 

It's up there with potatogate and 'I'm always seeing you (do cool stuff)'

1 hour ago, WestCountryGirl said:

He is in Greg Davies' show 'Man Down' which is on Netflix. 

The humour is quite slapstick but it's got Greg Davies, Mike Wozinack pretty much playing himself and Roisin Conaty as the main 3, with Rik Mayall also playing Greg Davies' Dad so its definitely worth a watch. 

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Inside No. 9 is the most consistently creative thing on the television. Absolutely love that you’ve no idea what you’re going to get at the start of each episode. Can’t wait for the new season. 

No date still but it’s imminent, love and am greatly intrigued by the name of the season opener. Wuthering Heist. 

Been trying to get through all the Oscar movies nominated for the major categories. I have three and a half to go before the awards. 

Pretty bland so far this year, aside from The Father and Nomadland. Sound of Metal was alright, but no genuine classics.  

On 4/24/2021 at 7:34 PM, kalifire said:

Been trying to get through all the Oscar movies nominated for the major categories. I have three and a half to go before the awards. 

Pretty bland so far this year, aside from The Father and Nomadland. Sound of Metal was alright, but no genuine classics.  

Where have you managed to watch The Father? I adore Anthony Hopkins. It's not lie to say he shaped my life and I have a Hannibal Lecter picture above my bed but I haven't found a way to watch this.