Potential for cancellation?

gmack20135

Unfortunately I’m saying no , but I also think there won’t be any festivals this year.

large mass gatherings of people can’t / won’t take place until there’s a vaccine.

get used to how you shop because this is it , earliest possible vaccine is September then you gotta vaccinate 80% of the population then they will ease social distance. 
factories and building sites and all shops will be allowed to open again but under current social distance guidelines in early May . 

festivals and gigs are gone until 2021 .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This months payment didnt get taken on the payment plan, got this response back from ticketline

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

We have been informed by Kendal Calling to put a hold on all payments until further notice. As soon as we have more information regarding this, you will be contacted via email.

Kind regards,

Chloe

I was actually expecting the announcement to be this evening. Superstruct have made the call and done the announcements rather than the festival organising teams. I had good info on the Tramlines and Truck announcements so was expecting Kendal as well.