Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Where do we reckon? Afternoon on the Other stage?

They had them on the Other Stage playlist that they released. Hard to place a time in my mind, maybe third down?  Not at headliner size these days, and they don't fit the opener vibe for me.  Other sub at a push.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Around the time Dropkick Murphys played.

I dunno, they've got more relevance (?) in the UK market than DMs.  General structure of OS on most days in "heritage" opener, relative unknowns / up and comers early doors, better known and flavour of the moment later in the day.

Third down I reckon.

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

I dunno, they've got more relevance (?) in the UK market than DMs.  General structure of OS on most days in "heritage" opener, relative unknowns / up and comers early doors, better known and flavour of the moment later in the day.

Third down I reckon.

Eh, they’re a bit of a novelty booking, booked this year purely because they inexplicably headlined the thing once upon a time. Really can’t see them bothering the upper reaches of the Other Stage - second or third from the bottom I’d say.

33 minutes ago, Quark said:

Third down I reckon.

I may be doing them a huge disservice but I just don’t see them as big enough to get anywhere near the upper echelons of the Other.

20 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I may be doing them a huge disservice but I just don’t see them as big enough to get anywhere near the upper echelons of the Other.

I'd agree with this. They're one of those bands where I've seen the name around a lot but never knowingly listened to them or heard anyone talk about them.

Obviously that's all anecdotal so probably not a fair reflection but it's still surprise me to see them high up.