Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

I’d quite like if they just re-released the poster early with all of the names they’ve managed to secure again, although maybe easier said than done, especially if a lot of big names haven’t been able to make the switch which would weaken the top few rows. Already lost Noel so I’m guessing they’d feel the need to fill in any gaps before putting out a lesser lineup. I doubt we’ll have to wait until next March, anyway. 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

I’d quite like if they just re-released the poster early with all of the names they’ve managed to secure again, although maybe easier said than done, especially if a lot of big names haven’t been able to make the switch which would weaken the top few rows. Already lost Noel so I’m guessing they’d feel the need to fill in any gaps before putting out a lesser lineup. I doubt we’ll have to wait until next March, anyway. 

Yeah that will be telling. I don’t know why I am surprised but I am surprised that they seem to be rolling over so many big names already.

The only thing that makes me think we might have a bit to wait is that we really have no idea if the pyramid headliners are rolling over. Each three have a question mark, and I don’t think they’d release any of the main bill until they’ve secured some pyramid headliners.

Paul and Taylor might not sign the dotted line until the situation becomes clearer. I won’t be surprised if Glastonbury are working off a verbal agreement, but nothing pen to paper yet.

Very curious interval here in Brian Wilson’s rescheduled tour dates

(note: G2021 is 25-27 June)

Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre, 20 June
Blackpool Opera house, 22
Glasgow SEC Armadillo, 24
Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, 28
Manchester Bridgewater Hall, 29
Birmingham Symphony Hall, 01 July
Nottingham Royal Concert Hall, 02
London Royal Albert Hall, 04
Brighton Concert Hall, 05
Cambridge Corn Exchange, 06
Leeds Town Hall, 08
Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, 09

Edited by dentalplan

15 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Leeds Town Hall, 08

That'd be great, I might be wrong but didn't he have a similar gap this year?

22 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Leeds Town Hall, 08

His website has him down for Gateshead on the 26th too. I can’t see him doing Glasgow > Glastonbury > Gateshead and playing Sunday would mean four days in a row so he seems quite unlikely sadly.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:05 AM, Radiochicken said:

RAGE look like their out, rescheduled US tour June/July

You mean the gap they have  for a week from june 25th and july 2nd isnt enough? They can make it for Sunday no problem. U2 did it, why cant Rage. Might not want to pop up too many red flags their scheduling isnt that grueling so theyre not tour as a band thats playing every single night with no days off. 

6EA8F932-0917-4770-9DC5-59ABA0EF094E.jpeg

Edited by Suprefan

8 hours ago, Suprefan said:

You mean the gap they have  for a week from june 25th and july 2nd isnt enough? They can make it for Sunday no problem. U2 did it, why cant Rage. Might not want to pop up too many red flags their scheduling isnt that grueling so theyre not tour as a band thats playing every single night with no days off. 

I think you’re clutching at straws there pal.

9 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Great. I live in Calgary 🙄

The saddledome is an awful venue anyways. 

9 hours ago, Suprefan said:

You mean the gap they have  for a week from june 25th and july 2nd isnt enough? They can make it for Sunday no problem. 

Not impossible but they are more likely to honour their commitment to headlining Reading and leave it at that.

4 hours ago, Suprefan said:

When was RATM ever about the money. The first 4 shows they were even going to play wouldve been for free since all the money was going to charity. 

The charity shows before the massive multi-million dollar festival slots they do every time their houses need an extension?

They’re not coming over mid-tour to do one festival that pays a pittance and is trying to rebook this year’s headliners.