Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

First Aid Kit an interesting addition for Latitude although gutted it’s a UK exclusive.

Had they already booked these headliners for 2021 before Covid, or is there another reason the existing headliners have fallen through? Seems a bit strange HAIM aren’t there again since they’re touring again around the same time so have to think they already had these acts signed up..? 2021 is a huge step down from their 2020 lineup!

Edited by jparx

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Had they already booked these headliners for 2021 before Covid, or is there another reason the existing headliners have fallen through? Seems a bit strange HAIM aren’t there again since they’re touring again around the same time so have to think they already had these acts signed up..? 

I think they've had these booked for a while as they mentioned wanting Lewis Capaldi for 2020 but he was going to be in America so I think he was booked anyway, I also think they had Bastille in the pipe line too - I'm in agreement though I find it odd that none of the headliners are back yet, although I get a very strong feeling Chemical Brothers will do a closing set like Underworld did in 2019 and I also think Haim will be added as a special guest like TDCC were before when they had to previously cancel their headline set

Bon Iver confirmed for Oya fest in Norway in August next year. Presume he'll also be back for Way Out West which is great news for me if it goes ahead. 

So he does plan to be back in Europe, albeit late summer. Potentially still a decent shout if there's a sub slot or two now needing filled. 

• Like 1