Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

36 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I haven’t seen acts like that play the festival before but I’ve seen plenty of them on download and r&l lineups.

As mentioned a few of those could be on the Hell Stage - Flogging Molly were playing Boomtown this year, Hot Milk supporting the Foo Fighters ln tour and aren't particularly heavy and are a UK band, Frank Carter played '17 and I know would play again if given the opportunity, I could see Anti Flag on the Hell Stage.

Whilst the majority may be more Download, can't rule anything out in line with the thread. 

18 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

220px-Los_Pollos_Hermanos_logo.png

You will play the Hell Stage..

PossibleDisfiguredKingfisher-size_restri

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Kiss and SOAD are listed as their only UK shows next year but no mention of any exclusivity for Biffy Clyro.

Could see Biffy turning up at another festival other than Glastonbury, but one to keep an eye on regardless. Somebody on here was pretty insistent on them being booked for this year despite there seemingly not really being any room for them, so who knows?

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Could see Biffy turning up at another festival other than Glastonbury, but one to keep an eye on regardless. Somebody on here was pretty insistent on them being booked for this year despite there seemingly not really being any room for them, so who knows?

Could well have been the missing sub, though I’m not too sure why they would have been left off the poster. They headlined Download when they subbed in 2017 so nothing to rule it out.

Just now, zeppelin said:

My mantra is that I welcome any artist that upset people on this board for some reason.

So I look forward to Biffy - do they still play much off Puzzles? 

I’m not too bothered. They won’t be booked as a headliner and if they do play it will be popping up in a different capacity. We will see where they slot if they play. Them not being a download exclusive either means there are some Scottish shows in the mix or a slot at Glastonbury?

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I’m not too bothered. They won’t be booked as a headliner and if they do play it will be popping up in a different capacity. We will see where they slot if they play. Them not being a download exclusive either means there are some Scottish shows in the mix or a slot at Glastonbury?

The lack of exclusivity and the info someone around here had does make them a real option.