Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

1 minute ago, dotdash79 said:

And she is doing Lollapalooza. 

also I’ve just clicked on the link so Facebook and Google will be following me around the Internet with Ellie Goulding content

one of my friends is going ... only reason I knew :) getting my excuses in quick ......and she was on the one show .... my commiserations .... at least you won't be able to hear her !!

I think some of the major UK festivals must just have had solid plans for 2021 already before lockdown. Haim and Liam Gallagher both having tour dates around the time and at least one of them not repeating Latitude doesn’t make much sense otherwise. Not like either are very particular about their shows.

Bastille rlured out of next year, not that's they would be playing.

Bastille's Dan Smith said, "We've wanted to play and go to Latitude for such a long time, so we're really excited to have the chance to be there next year after everyone's year away from gigs. It's our only British festival gig of the summer and we're thrilled that it'll be at Latitude in such brilliant company".

In further fabulous news, there’s a second NOS poster floating around with HAIM on it. Looks like they maybe released it by mistake and pulled it, so maybe they’re holding off for HAIM to announce a tour or something.

Either way, looking good on that front!

2 hours ago, jparx said:

In further fabulous news, there’s a second NOS poster floating around with HAIM on it. Looks like they maybe released it by mistake and pulled it, so maybe they’re holding off for HAIM to announce a tour or something.

Given how well their new album has done I wonder if they could move up to be one of the Pyramid subs? It looks like Lana won’t be back and you’d imagine they’ll still want women playing in high profile slots. Haim are definitely good enough to pull off a sub slot and I reckon they’re big enough now too.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Given how well their new album has done I wonder if they could move up to be one of the Pyramid subs? It looks like Lana won’t be back and you’d imagine they’ll still want women playing in high profile slots. Haim are definitely good enough to pull off a sub slot and I reckon they’re big enough now too.

Gets my vote. Quite an easy move for the festival and yeah, they’d do a great job of it!

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Personally I thought they'd be the Sunday sub anyway 

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Oh .. fucking FABULOUS 

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You guys all know that Haim have an Irish date the Tuesday after Glastonbury, right? They're in the bag. You can bet a bollock quiche on it. No need to scour leaks of Iberian festivals to confirm it.

Ken had info that HAIM rebooked that Ireland show prematurely and were not yet 100% sure they were coming back next year. This seems to confirm they will definitely be back.