Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

24 minutes ago, incident said:

We're talking Oasis now?

Give it up, it's not happening. At least not while both brothers are bringing in enough money from their own endeavours - which means not in the next few years.

I’m more confident now than ever that it’s sooner rather than later. Expecting a RATM style reunion that comes out of nowhere - perhaps thrown together last minute and leaks to the press.

Whats the record for the most dates at Wembley on one tour? Was it Take That? Oasis reunion could walk that and still headline Glastonbury in the same year.

23 minutes ago, incident said:

To be fair, the name of this thread is literally "Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021"..

It would've taken you only slightly longer to read the last few posts than to read the thread title and you'd have been up to speed. 

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I’m more confident now than ever that it’s sooner rather than later. Expecting a RATM style reunion that comes out of nowhere - perhaps thrown together last minute and leaks to the press.

Whats the record for the most dates at Wembley on one tour? Was it Take That? Oasis reunion could walk that and still headline Glastonbury in the same year.

Based on what?

I dunno if I expect it soon, but certainly expect it maybe in the next 5-10 years. I feel incredibly confident it will happen and honestly at this point I think the animosity is more of a gimmick than anything else. When the solo buzz winds down and there’s millions and millions of quid on the table it will absolutely happen. And yeah I expect Glastonbury will be part of it.

46 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Michael Jackson (almost) 

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

Not on one tour though.

That was over 3 tours. 

Yeah what I was saying was the most Wembley dates in one tour.

From what I remember I think Take That did a stupid about of Wembley dates in a matter of weeks. Is this correct? Did I make this up?

I see it this way. They’d announce the first three and they’d sell out in a flash.

They’d announce the second 3 and they’d also sell out in a flash.

Then announce the third 3 which doesn’t necessarily sell out as fast but I can totally see them beating Take That’s record. Everyone is going to want to go!

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Are you joking? They could easily do 10

They wouldn’t just do London though.

If anything they’d do more nights at The Etihad. 

10 nights there maybe. 550k people. 

No way another 900k are going to see them at Wembley too.