Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

53 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Deftones subbing Other is dreamland, but I could just about see them topping the JP or 3/4th on Other. More likely they simply aren't there, though.

Idles will replace Robyn as Other sub if she drops out, feeling quite confident about that.

Phoebe top of the Park makes heaps of sense.

Doesn’t make sense to my clashfinder!

10 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Roskilde have just announced:-

THE STROKES (US)
FAITH NO MORE (US)
HAIM (US)

ANDERSON .PAAK & THE FREE NATIONALS (US)
BALSTYRKO (DK)
BICEP (UK)
BIG THIEF (US)
DABABY (US)
DEFTONES (US)
DOJA CAT (US)
FATOUMATA DIAWARA FEAT. ANGÉLIQUE KIDJO & YAEL NAÏM (INT)
JADA (DK)
MEGAN THEE STALLION (US)
RÜFÜS DU SOL (AU)
WHITNEY (US)

FONTAINES D.C. (UK)
IDLES (UK)
JIMMY EAT WORLD (US)
LOUS AND THE YAKUZA (CD)
PHOEBE BRIDGERS (US)
POPPY (US)
RAPSODY (US)
RITA INDIANA (DO)
ROYCE 5'9" (US)
SLOWTHAI (UK)
SVALBARD (UK)
TEMP-ILLUSION (IR)
TESSA (DK)
TETO PRETO (BR)

Space for Taylor and Kendrick

58 minutes ago, Zacko said:

I've quickly fallen in love with Bridgers' music this year (who hasn't), and now the thought of her headlining the Park sounds very very special. 

I saw her supporting Connor Oberst in 2017 at seated gig in Albert Hall Manchester. I say saw, wee break. God I was stupid.

18 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Nah that ended up being bollocks - Park headliners were/are Manic Street Preachers, Caribou and London Grammar.

LG's current Instagram story mentions Glasto 2021, it's a picture of mixing desk from above with a poll of "Mixing Desk or Glasto 2021 crowd" or something to that effect.

So sounds like they'll definitely be back. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jparx said:

Seems fairly convincing to me. Will they retain their Park headliner slot do we think?

Hopefully (sorry Phoebe!) that keeps Bridgers away from the top slot on the Park to avoid the clashageddon

Yeah can’t imagine why they’d not headline the Park - seems a perfect fit for them. 

And likewise. Phoebe headlining the Park is a dream booking, but I wouldn’t be able to see it so glad to have it nixed already (although I feel like Phoebe is gonna be part of a big clash regardless - I had pretty much come to terms with missing her had this years gone ahead).

2 hours ago, Zacko said:

LG's current Instagram story mentions Glasto 2021, it's a picture of mixing desk from above with a poll of "Mixing Desk or Glasto 2021 crowd" or something to that effect.

So sounds like they'll definitely be back. 

At a glance I took LG as Liam Gallagher.. made for a very confusing few posts!

21 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Isn’t there something weird going on with Mad Cool at the moment though where promoters and agents don’t want to work with them? The strokes pulled out in 2020 because of it?

Ken was talking about the other day. Bad vibes around that place it seems. Shame really - I thought it was an excellent festival.

4 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

The threat is real.

FB_IMG_1607196013731.jpg

This poster is so aggressively bad that it's making me anxious. I think it's the lack of shadows and the bald ones completely cuboid head. 

Can't sleep, the Photoshopped Kaiser-Chiefs-on-a-roof will eat me. 

Edited by Zacko
  • Upvote 1