Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Noticed yesterday that Rolling Blackout Coastal Fever's March UK tour has now been put back to September. Possible that they are being extra cautious though, being that they have to fly here from Australia, so more logistics involved.

I wouldn't expect any Australian or NZ based acts to be here before summer.

9 minutes ago, Kusy said:

image.png.3c4ae9bc1af3860e076e8152f337623d.png

New acts announced for Mad Cool. Haim seemed nailed on to return but hoping for The War on Drugs, Sylvan Esso, Phoebe Bridgers and Gang of Youths too. Also that’s the first time I’ve seen Reignwolf’s name since his 2014 JP set which was great, would happily have him back.

4 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

New acts announced for Mad Cool. Haim seemed nailed on to return but hoping for The War on Drugs, Sylvan Esso, Phoebe Bridgers and Gang of Youths too. Also that’s the first time I’ve seen Reignwolf’s name since his 2014 JP set which was great, would happily have him back.

Saw him in Liverpool last year, decent enough but not as good as he was on the JP, I don't really rate the latest album.

3 minutes ago, Waterdeep said:

Got an email from Songkick that had New Order, Hot Chip and Working Men's Club at Heaton Park on Friday 11 June 2021. Link is now dead and can't find any info anywhere else. Although I see Park Life is 13-14 June, could they be doing Parklife and the songkick email had the wrong date down?

Or they could be at parklife?

3 minutes ago, Waterdeep said:

Got an email from Songkick that had New Order, Hot Chip and Working Men's Club at Heaton Park on Friday 11 June 2021. Link is now dead and can't find any info anywhere else. Although I see Park Life is 13-14 June, could they be doing Parklife and the songkick email had the wrong date down?

It was om ticketnaster on a thread earlier on here. Seems like advertised too early and will be a warm up for Parklofe on the Friday night

11 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

@Ken19 says more festival announcements are coming in the next few weeks

Seems like the floodgates have opened doesn’t it? All very promising.

The Mad Cool lineup is bizarre but looks stacked. Headliners have taken a major downgrade but the undercard is banging.

24 minutes ago, Waterdeep said:

Wonder when it will be announced officially. Pretty sure TM said the presale was today, and the normal sale either tomorrow or friday.