Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

33 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Feels like they’ve been touring without a (non-Covid) break for years now.

Hopefully they’ll headline Other next year as I’m sure they’ll take time off after next Summer.

Yeah I’m shocked they’re still going to be honest. Think they’ve been on the road continuously (COVID excepted) since 2017.

57 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Do they? I think they'll be back every five or six years now. They just never stop playing festivals.

Yeah they’ll deffo be back. 

They love the UK and love festivals.

Another album or two and they’ll be there.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Yes I can't see them doing again.

They have R&L every 5 to 7 years, they have BST still to do yet I believe and they could easily still do either an arena tour or their own outdoor gigs.

Why would they do BST if they can sell out stadiums twice over in London? And why would their own arena tour or outdoor gigs rule them out of Glastonbury?

They do two or three summers for each album tour. They can manage Glastonbury, Download, Reading and Leeds and a couple of stadium tours over the course of two albums quite easily.

6 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Why would they do BST if they can sell out stadiums twice over in London? And why would their own arena tour or outdoor gigs rule them out of Glastonbury?

They do two or three summers for each album tour. They can manage Glastonbury, Download, Reading and Leeds and a couple of stadium tours over the course of two albums quite easily.

Why would they play BST when they pay loads?, I wonder?

Why mention Download for?, never ever been on their list.