Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

4 hours ago, Kalopsia said:

I agree, I think they could slot in next year, especially if someone has pulled out...always a solid booking.

We know we might have some replacements and if the Eavii need to call in some favours from the regulars, so be it.

Besides, we’ll all be up for a dance to these hits if the festival goes ahead.

18 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s headline or nothing now but where would Cardi B play at Glastonbury these days?

I don’t think she would purely because I imagine she’d charge a lot of money. She seemed to shoot straight to headlining festivals after her album came out so now that she’s getting even bigger it’s hard to imagine Glastonbury being able to afford her unless she headlined, as is the case with most big US hip-hop acts.

On 9/8/2020 at 3:16 AM, kingcrawler said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s headline or nothing now but where would Cardi B play at Glastonbury these days?

I would think she is on the Pyramid, probably 3rd or 4th down unless they wanted a rapper to sub a rapper. ( ie Kendrick ) The plus side is she does perform a set of full songs with a couple of short ones just due to being a guest on a track and to fill things out but nothing too out of hand. Downside is that Glasto isn’t her type of thing ( doesnt get what it truly is ) and she would try to be late to her performance cause she thinks she runs everything.  BBC wouldnt be too pleased airing the performance though, especially WAP.

Rolling Loud needs a name on their poster to draw and that is her at the moment. And yeah, Wireless seems like a safe bet though. A “headline” set from her is an hour so that’s all anyone is paying for. Not a deep enough catalog to warrant something longer even with a new album. 

On 9/7/2020 at 12:23 PM, Matt42 said:

Surely not again. These lot are becoming a bit of a houseband.

Considering how big of a crowd they got last time - I’m worried they could become a lazy sub option in the future..

How could any music or Glastonbury fan say ‘surely not’ to Chic playing Glastonbury.  

Aside from them being incredible live, it’s quite a large festival and there’s plenty to see if it’s not your bag.

12 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Don't think this has been mentioned yet but Kacey Musgraves has herself down for Rock Wertcher on their website so I expect she'll be back

Another one I’d completely written off so incredible if she’s back. Gutted she’s seemingly not back at Primavera which I definitely have a ticket for, but good to see I might get another chance to see her at Glastonbury ticket depending.

17 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Don't think this has been mentioned yet but Kacey Musgraves has herself down for Rock Wertcher on their website so I expect she'll be back

Ah that’s a proper bonus. More names I thought were out the picture are starting to come back.