Acts touring around Glastonbury 2021

dotdash79

Just now, Matt42 said:

I kinda think Harry is too big for them to bag in a supporting slot now. He’s pretty big.

Nah. Being from the UK and so being very familiar with Glastonbury I doubt he’s gonna turn his nose up at a third down the Pyramid slot. He’s not reached assured headliner level yet. 

34 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Harry Styles American tour that was supposed to clash with Glastonbury this year has been rescheduled to August next year. More dates may come, but he’s no longer unavailable and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him there. 

edit: yeah what they said ^^

Means Jenny 'J-Lew' Lewis is free

12 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Seems a lot more people are Interested in PS this year... and now it's sold out

Primavera may not necessarily have sold out.

I noticed yesterday was the deadline for the first, cheaper run of tickets. Hopefully there will be more, probably slightly more expensive tickets on sale soon.

23 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Primavera may not necessarily have sold out.

I noticed yesterday was the deadline for the first, cheaper run of tickets. Hopefully there will be more, probably slightly more expensive tickets on sale soon.

Yeah, seems to me like a bit of a publicity driver. Launch the single day tickets today then have a "2nd release" in a few months time

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

There are festivals around the time that share a lot of the lineup. Stuff like Best Kept Secret, We Love Green, Northside. BKS has always appealed a lot more to me personally because it’s camping in a field and looks pretty nice.

I went to BKS a few years ago. Nice festival overall!

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

There are festivals around the time that share a lot of the lineup. Stuff like Best Kept Secret, We Love Green, Northside. BKS has always appealed a lot more to me personally because it’s camping in a field and looks pretty nice.

I’ve already got Glastonbury in the bag for next year so anything else would feel rather decadent with two very small children... I just really liked the look of Primavera.

20 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’ve already got Glastonbury in the bag for next year so anything else would feel rather decadent with two very small children... I just really liked the look of Primavera.

itll just be glasto and EOTR for me next year. Maybe a london festival here and there