Lost camera

Mattmanda

19 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

We once had someone call us about 6 months after her stay to ask if we had her false teeth. Would love to know what she'd been doing all that time

I had a hotel company call me to say they found $200 worth of Thai baht in the bin 4 months after I’d left. They transferred it back to me, it was like getting an early tax rebate.

49 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

I meant more in a "how is she chewing her food" sort of way

Exactly. How did it take her that long to realise?

That's what I'm saying. She might have realised straight away but got banged up almost straight away too. Then had no chance to ring you from inside, and then up on her release thought she might as well give you a call - nothing ventured nothing gained and all that. 

I was once in the Irish Club in Birmingham when they stopped the band and announced 'would the owner of a false set of teeth found in one of the pans in the gents toilets make himself known, as we'd like to reconnect you with your teeth'. 

I just found it in an old bag. It has the name Mattmanda written on it in Tipp-Ex. I don't think your photos will be any good though. You wrote your name on the lens.

I lost my camera at Glasto a few years ago.  Not sure if I dropped it or if it had been lifted from my pocket.  Went to lost property to report it.  "What was it like?" they asked.  "Well it was silver and digital," I replied.

"What pictures did you have on it?"

"Well mainly people at the festival," I replied.

Anyway, I filled in the form and really gave up hope.  Got home and bought myself a new camera.

Three days later my old camera arrived in the post from Lost Property with all my pix on it.  Someone had found it and handed it in. Really restored my faith in human nature.

Now, the first picture on my camera says: "If found please return to.... or contact..."