Songs that NEED to be performed on the Pyramid...

Hugh Jass

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

We love to reflect on the fact that when the Stones hit the farm there were no *really* glaring omissions and they got the setlist 😘👌

More a personal preference thing but would have loved either Let’s Spend the Night Together or 19th Nervous Breakdown... but no, can’t really complain.

20 hours ago, HeyPorter said:

Trent on the Pyramid would do funny things to me anyway, but this would have me in bits. 

13 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

One day

Sadly I spanked all my upvotes and hearts on this thread before I even got to this one, but YES!!!!!!!

So - NIN, RATM, Offspring, Slipknot, QOTSA and Radiohead. Maybe I need to be at a different festival.....in a different decade (thought I'd add that last bit before some smart-ass pointed it out)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I'm just shocked that Toto apparently has more than one song

Mind blowing. 

Their greatest hits album has 31 songs on it. Just let that sink in.

They could have got away with 4 and left it there.

Africa, Hold The Line, Rosanna, I Won't Hold You Back (one for the Roger Sanchez fans), 

8 minutes ago, Quark said:

Their greatest hits album has 31 songs on it. Just let that sink in.

They could have got away with 4 and left it there.

Africa, Hold The Line, Rosanna, I Won't Hold You Back (one for the Roger Sanchez fans), 

Oh! So a few posts back someone mentioned seeing Rosanna live (along with Africa), and I thought "That's weird...why was he doing a Sting cover"

And now in my head I realise my error - of course: "meet you all the way, rosaaaaaanaaaa yeaaaah"

p.s. 31 is still absolute madness

Edited by Sasperella

38 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

More a personal preference thing but would have loved either Let’s Spend the Night Together or 19th Nervous Breakdown... but no, can’t really complain.

Have seen the lads umpteen times but only saw LSTNT last time they rolled through Murrayfield. 19thNB almost never makes the cut.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Have seen the lads umpteen times but only saw LSTNT last time they rolled through Murrayfield. 19thNB almost never makes the cut.

Think both songs cropped up on the setlist votes they were having... I voted for LSTNT when I saw them at London last time but something else won.

27 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Pity the Isle of Wight crowd who got no Gimme Shelter, no Paint It, Black, no Midnight Rambler etc etc 

I was one of that crowd.

Anyway, more happy memories from the Isle of Wight here. This needs to happen on the farm.