All Points East Festival 2021

Harry_W01

16 minutes ago, gfa said:

What's a team ticket? Bit confused by it 

Edit-  nevermind, just seen that if you buy 6, you only pay for 5 with that one.

Edited by Diamond24

Just now, finn_with_1_n said:

when providing names on the tickets on Festicket, is that essential? will they check them when it comes to the day? just thinking if someone cannot make it so get someone else to tag along

I'm thinking the same as I'm meant to be abroad for this weekend, and want to book tickets incase my holiday gets cancelled 

1 minute ago, Stuielooie said:

I'm thinking the same as I'm meant to be abroad for this weekend, and want to book tickets incase my holiday gets cancelled 

in theory it shouldn't be a big deal as practically every other ticket seller doesn't require the names. just seems like an odd obstacle

3 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

in theory it shouldn't be a big deal as practically every other ticket seller doesn't require the names. just seems like an odd obstacle

I'm wondering whether theres covid testing prior to the date of the festival or some sort of test and trace thing coming in to play.. 

Also may just be easier to get dice tickets - does anyone know if the APE dice tickets that went on sale last week are transferrable?

Hi! Long time lurker on these boards, first time poster here 😄

Quick question on potential clashes for the Foals day. I seem to recall a bit of a rush from Lorde to the xx a few years ago at APE. Is it likely Bombay will be on the second stage for this and there will be a similar rush to Foals towards the end of the set do we think? 

6 minutes ago, jdb026 said:

Quick question on potential clashes for the Foals day. I seem to recall a bit of a rush from Lorde to the xx a few years ago at APE. Is it likely Bombay will be on the second stage for this and there will be a similar rush to Foals towards the end of the set do we think? 

Would have thought because Bombay are billed as co-headliners they'll play the main stage before Foals. Probably Caribou headlining the North Stage 

7 minutes ago, jdb026 said:

I imagine both will be playing on the same stage

2 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

Would have thought because Bombay are billed as co-headliners they'll play themain stage before Foals. Probably Caribou headlining the North Stage 

10 minutes ago, jdb026 said:

I saw the whole of Lorde and still made it to a good spot for xx way before they started. No crossover. However beck to bjork on the Sunday did has crossover

1 minute ago, baggie92 said:

Where did you find that? I had tickets for last year and the previous 2 years as well but haven't seen anything. 

Bought through axs last year who sent me an email just after 10 this morning. 
https://www.axs.com/uk/events/399332/foals-and-bombay-bicycle-club-tickets/promopage/24311?cpch=email&cpid=APE+Foals+BBC+presale-++20210324&cpcn=APE+Foals+BBC+presale-++20210324&cpdid=821&cpdn=APE+Foals+BBC+presale-++20210324&cpdate=20210325&cprid=2f9640489c9ba16af111e633ee7db40c7d8093189a590bbfb20580e2e0dceae8

Not sure the link works if you booked with someone else, but maybe worth a shot

Not a bad lineup at all imo. I would’ve been foaming at the mouth over it like seven years ago when I was far more in to the two headliners, but even so, bit gutted I won’t be able to make it. Some really good stuff there.

Edit: granted, the one and a half years away from live music is probably giving me rose tinted glasses as to just how good it actually is, but even so, as one of your first gigs back it’s a good deal. 

Edited by FloorFiller

47 minutes ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

I got tickets through AXS for The Strokes at APE in 2019 but didn't get this annoyingly

Pleased with that as I like Foals & Bombay and interesting undercard and more importantly it's on the Monday. I have Victorious tickets, so it's the only day I have been keeping an eye out for.

I would expect it to sell strongly and well worth coming back to London early on the Monday 🙂 Just a shame I will probably miss Caribou as almost a def clash with Foals/Bombay ☹️. I do hope that they don't go Foals/Bombay at the same time although I think it's unlikely.