All Points East Festival 2021

Harry_W01

4 minutes ago, Dales said:

Lianne La Havis and Goat Girl are strong addition on what is already stacked line-up. It's a shame about Roisin but at least they made an effort by booking Liannenrather then just bump others up.

Yeah can’t argue that she’s a worthy replacement.

Tbh this is the first time I’ve looked at the lineup in a while and I’d forgotten just how stacked it was. Need to have a bit of a dive on some of the lower down stuff but think I’ll wait until we get stage times so I don’t fall in love with an act I then have to miss, although looking like it’s already gonna be clash central. 

16 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Why would they desperately have to try and fill the place ? It’s selling well.

We get it... you don’t like the lineup 

You don’t understand. They have shown repeatedly they would rather give away tickets for free than have loads of spare capacity. 

I look forward to you being wrong.

8 hours ago, xxialac said:

You don’t understand. They have shown repeatedly they would rather give away tickets for free than have loads of spare capacity. 

I don’t think I will be wrong...

I get what you’re referring to, they gave away tickets to BMTH, Bon Iver etc (and others). But that was when it was selling appallingly, there were rumours BMTH day had only sold 5k I seem to recall.

That is incomparable to this year where it is selling well and they even increased the capacity a bit, it also isn’t a brand new festival anymore. If they keep giving away free tickets every year then why would people bother paying for them? Makes no sense when it is selling well.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, xxialac said:

Theres clearly not loads of spare capacity this year vs previous years, some of the days have sold out and then had more tickets added even. They clearly are expecting a good attendance and therefore no freebies. Festivals have been off for a year just open your wallet, support the artists and buy a ticket.

• Upvote 1