All Points East Festival 2021

Harry_W01

3 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I'll be travelling into London from the Midlands for this. Just booked hotel - just need tickets now!

What is the festival itself like? And what are beer/food costs like?

https://www.festicket.com/eventgenius/all-points-east/2021/shop/25355/?utm_campaign=All_Points_East_2021__Foals_Presale&utm_content=all_points_east_2021__foals_festival_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius

You can book tickets here now btw. They'll probs be more expensive tomorrow?

Edited by ace56blaa

3 hours ago, gfa said:

Thanks for this! 

Got on the tier 1 group tickets so 6 at £57 each. Huge bargain for that lineup in my opinion 

7 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

What is the festival itself like? And what are beer/food costs like?

Fairly good vibe considering it's in a city park, easy to navigate, lots of transport options nearby or within a 15 minute walk. Sound levels can be a bit iffy here and there but it's generally good.

Beer and ciders were £5.50-£6.50 last time, spirits £6/£10. Food on the same sort of price level.

Edited by jannybruck
  • Upvote 1

Been to APE a couple of times before but never with a co-headliner (if such a thing even exists). Before the two stages played one then the other with minimal crossover. 

Has anyone before, or know of any set times from last year when co-headliners were billed? hoping to see all 3 at the top of the bill and hoping a day fest wont have long clashes. 

Edited by Cam91

That's an alright line up. Decent depth and Foals are a band I liked back in their early days but never got around to seeing. I wouldn't stump up for one of their standalone gigs these days, so this seems ideal. 

Does anyone know how much they're going for on DICE currently? (Or even better have a presale code!) 

I got Festicket link (one posted just above), but strangely no AXS or DICE presale code, which is odd as I've used both to book many times for APE. 

Basically just trying to work if I should just pay the £74.80 on Festicket or wait to buy elsewhere. 

25 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

Thanks for this. I am loathe to book through Festicket after them taking seven months to refund me on a cancelled overseas festival last year! Is nobody else selling them anywhere?

22 minutes ago, Cam91 said:

Has anyone before, or know of any set times from last year when co-headliners were billed? hoping to see all 3 at the top of the bill and hoping a day fest wont have long clashes. 

Curfew is 11pm so you can work back from that. I imagine Foals and Bombay Bicycle Club will both do 75mins each – the second stage finishes earlier so likely Caribou on there clashing BBC.

Edited by jannybruck

1 minute ago, swelsbyuk said:

Thanks for this. I am loathe to book through Festicket after them taking seven months to refund me on a cancelled overseas festival last year! Is nobody else selling them anywhere?

Not as a presale unfortunately. Dice and AXS tomorrow

1 minute ago, swelsbyuk said:

Wait till tomorrow. Festicket and hiked up prices in to tiers and selling early to get ahead. Dice starts from £60 tomorrow

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stuielooie said:

Had my tickets from a few years ago for APE from there... Also when these festivals werent selling out a couple of summers ago, it was easiest place to pickup the tickets for free 

Are they electronic tickets? We are in Cornwall for two weeks until the Sunday and don't fancy driving home to Nottingham to collect tickets (assuming they are posted out just before the gig) when we could just go straight to London for the night.

2 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Are they electronic tickets? We are in Cornwall for two weeks until the Sunday and don't fancy driving home to Nottingham to collect tickets (assuming they are posted out just before the gig) when we could just go straight to London for the night.

its digital. I believe you can send them to someone else who has the app too

1 hour ago, fraybentos1 said:

I assume this is selling so well cause of so much pent up demand? I really like that lineup but I feel like if it was normal times for example that Jamie XX day wouldn't have sold that quick

its the same for every festival this year, if you've not been keeping up everything with a half decent lineup has sold out within days

--

DICE is great, used them for lots of shows including both years of APE. no complaints

After mulling over it some more I think I’m definitely gonna try and get tickets for this. Usually I don’t think I’ve had bothered, but with no other festivals planned this year I need a big blow out like this.

Anybody happen to have a Dice pre sale code? If not, I shouldn’t have any problems getting tickets tomorrow, should I? 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

After mulling over it some more I think I’m definitely gonna try and get tickets for this. Usually I don’t think I’ve had bothered, but with no other festivals planned this year I need a big blow out like this.

Anybody happen to have a Dice pre sale code? If not, I shouldn’t have any problems getting tickets tomorrow, should I? 

Kano and Jamie XX, sold out within a day or two. But I think this will sell a lot faster. So if you can get a presale ticket  i would