All Points East Festival 2021

Harry_W01

14 minutes ago, willd255 said:

Was so focused on a Friday line up forgot it's a Bank Holiday Monday 😅 but yeah decent line up a little disappointed not to see everything everything in the list but we can't have everything.....everything (couldn't help myself)

On 3/24/2021 at 8:37 AM, misterplow said:

Will probably sell well but for me it's a bit flat. 

I agree, @lighthouse has said a similar thing.  What would in your opinion be a better line up?  Just out of interest.  I'm not expecting anything radical - the Strokes day in 2019 was a great line up imo.  But there's something about Foals and also BBC that just seems quite boring now.  There was all the hilarity on here in late 2019 with folk preposterously insisting that they could be a Glastonbury headliner. 

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

So...any comment @Superunknown? 😉

I thought I was "owned" (admittedly think another poster said that)

Was just going off the website mate. It still says it's a Friday TBA so maybe they've just moved it. If not then it's 4 full days of music which I'd be chuffed about and happy to be wrong.

Another disappointing announcement for you it seems haha. 

Just now, Superunknown said:

Was just going off the website mate. It still says it's a Friday TBA so maybe they've just moved it. If not then it's 4 full days of music which I'd be chuffed about and happy to be wrong.

Another disappointing announcement for you it seems haha. 

Only kidding mate!

It's definitely 4 days of music isn't it...Always made sense. Why not capitalise on the BHW?

Pretty decent day. Is it exciting? Not particularly, but every festival wants to sell solidly this year. The headliners alone will do that.

I've really no idea about who's still around/available for the Friday in terms of headliner. Massive Attack are booked for a bunch of stuff in France/EU that definitely won't go ahead so I'd be surprised if they ended up doing this as a one-off.

8 minutes ago, xxialac said:

It's probably best not to look into how many women headliners they have so far...

(though at least Whitney is playing)

On Twitter I waded into a debate a few years back between KT Tunstall and Geoff Ellis about the Friday of TRNSMT, which was admittedly pretty grim - it was as if they had outsourced booking to Conrad Murray, and tacked on Ian Brown in a hugely unimaginative move.  Anyway my point was that promoters have to sell tickets and female headliners can't be produced out of thin air.  So it was a crap line up but I had a degree of sympathy.  I am pretty sure the Christine and the Queens-headlined APE in 2019 became a gievaway frenzy? 

Just now, Sean1234321 said:

How much have general admission tickets been for the other days? On Dice (for Foals day) it says "from £60.60" which seems cheap, presumably it's more than that?

yeah around 70-80, i paid 80 for strokes last year. i think field day was £90

9 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

any news on a presale for this? for £60 I’m quite happy with this! mainly to see Caribou in the August sun (hopefully)

https://www.festicket.com/eventgenius/all-points-east/2021/shop/25355/?utm_campaign=All_Points_East_2021__Foals_Presale&utm_content=all_points_east_2021__foals_festival_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius

here you go! team ticket avaliable also

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2