All Points East Festival 2021

Harry_W01

2 minutes ago, Sean1234321 said:

I hope the friday isn't really good because I can't get the day off work 😞

I was hoping when they announced the bank holiday weekend it'd mean the monday would be one of the days, or are we expecting something that day too?

Yep, we knew APE was 3 days. 

Seemed instinctively originally like this was Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Turns out it's Friday, Saturday, Monday.

Neither day is really doing it for me but I understand that a lot of people will really go for this and that’s great! Having anything on is massive progress and I’m just glad that the event is viable.

Something I have noted though is that neither day seems targeted at what I always thought was a bit of an APE market, i.e the 35+ former gig-heads who can maybe only do a few big days a year now. Perhaps they think that not enough will travel from out of town this year or just can’t book the acts? 

2 minutes ago, sadimmock said:

Neither day is really doing it for me but I understand that a lot of people will really go for this and that’s great! Having anything on is massive progress and I’m just glad that the event is viable.

Something I have noted though is that neither day seems targeted at what I always thought was a bit of an APE market, i.e the 35+ former gig-heads who can maybe only do a few big days a year now. Perhaps they think that not enough will travel from out of town this year or just can’t book the acts? 

More of a market at the moment for 'party' style music? Im expecting the Friday to be an indie day

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

No.

You're wrong.

https://www.allpointseastfestival.com/artists/field-day/

Two dates announced. Friday is TBA. If you could point me to the place on that page where it also says Monday TBA I'd appreciate it. 

It might be an in the NBHD thing but it won't be a full day of music.