The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

16 minutes ago, Homer said:

Hold on, are we now claiming that 1994 happened before 1992? I haven’t been this furious/bewildered since the great ‘Wednesday is better than Sunday’ debacle of 2017

Have only ever seen that Tom Jones 92 set described as a surprise guest appearance whilst the Jonny Cash 94 set has often been noted as the first legend slot. Contentious I know, botched my first question up. Have at it if you want. 

2 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

Have only ever seen that Tom Jones 92 set described as a surprise guest appearance whilst the Jonny Cash 94 set has often been noted as the first legend slot. Contentious I know, botched my first question up. Have at it if you want. 

Only joking mate, it’s all yours. Quite impressed that I’ve managed to get two wrong re sets I actually witnessed (cash and chic)

24 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

whilst the Jonny Cash 94 set has often been noted as the first legend slot

Yep, Glastonbury mythos traditionally says that Johnny Cash basically invented the legends slot by performing an unexpectedly well received show on a sunny Sunday afternoon, at a time when a lot of people had (stupidly) written him off as an irrelevant has been.

3 minutes ago, incident said:

Yep, Glastonbury mythos traditionally says that Johnny Cash basically invented the legends slot by performing an unexpectedly well received show on a sunny Sunday afternoon, at a time when a lot of people had (stupidly) written him off as an irrelevant has been.

Guilty - as discussed